1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Interested in joining or starting a local Prius Club?

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by Danny, Jun 14, 2004.

1. tkil

tkil New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    I'm in central New Mexico, and I'd be very happy if we could get a sub-forum created for this area. I know that there's at least one other Albuquerque-based PCer, and a few more from around the state. I do know that I see a lot of Prii around here, and that makes me very happy. :)

It'd be great to share our high-altitude / long-distance experiences, as well as the city driving created by the collective personality of drivers up here.

I don't know if it's worth trying to specialize the geography any further; NM is very spread out, but it's not very densely populated. Albuquerque/Rio Rancho probably has half the state's population within a 30mi radius circle.

One could perhaps even argue for a "four corners" group, excluding major population centers such as Salt Lake City, Denver Metro, Phoenix Metro, and Tucson.

Anyway. I'd be willing to volunteer as a sub-forum moderator, but I can't promise even 24hr response time.

2. TomKVB76

TomKVB76 Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I'd like to start a South Florida Prius Club. I see a ton of of people with a Prius down here obviously as gas keeps going up in price more and more will come. I am in the Broward County area but I think we should get a South Florida club going. Let me know how we can get one started. Thanks!

3. dwreed3rd

dwreed3rd New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Danny: I truely think that we could use a Prius club in the Metro Atlanta area. Three months ago, it was a rare occasion to see a Prius. Now I see them everywhere. There has got to be many Prius owners in the Metro Atlanta area. We need to know where we can get experienced/knowledgable service on our Prius'. We met a couple, at our Toyota dealer, at which we receive excellant service on our Avalon. The dealer had told them nothing about their Prius. I warned them about running out of gas, recommended they read the owner's manual and recommened they visit PriusChat. They were very appreciatrive and said they would check PC out. We don't even have our Prius yet, but I know Atlanta is going to be a growing Prius area. After all, Clark Howard lives here in metro Atlanta and he is one on the original Prius owners. I would be glad to help get one started, and glad to pass the baton on to a more qualified member. We don't even have our Prius yet but we need to gather info from Prius owners in our area. Please let me know what I need to do to get started.

Pc is the most professional and informational forums I've ever seen. Hopefully we can keep it that way.

4. mwc716

mwc716 New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I 2nd the Metro Atlanta club proposal! :D