1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Interior full armor package: seat covers, floor trays, cargo liner

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Chaseemmons, Nov 26, 2017.

1. Chaseemmons

Chaseemmons Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Just traded my 2015 3.

Since I'm an anal retentive kook, before I took delivery I ordered a full armor package for my rig:

Cargoliner
    Ultimate Pet Liner Toyota Prius 2010-2015 Compatible w/ all models Color: Beige Cargoliner

CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers
    1st-Row Seat Covers
    2015 Toyota Prius
    (3rd Gen (standard), with bucket seats, with separate headrest, with side airbags)
    Part #: TY284-03NN

CalTrend NeoSupreme Seat Covers
    Rear Row Seat Covers
    2015 Toyota Prius
    (3rd Gen (standard), with 40/60 split back with solid cushion, with separate folding headrest, with center console, with integrated seatbelt)
    Part #: TY285-03NN

Weather Tech
    FloorLiner™ DigitalFit®
    Part #: 444271-442562
    Toyota 2015 Prius
    Set: 1st & 2nd Row
    Color: Black
    Vehicle Options:

Plug-in Hybrid: No
    Floor Retention Device (Type): Driver-Side Twist-Style Floor Posts

Here are pics from just before I took them out. No stains, scratches, basically pristine. Will wash the front driver Weather Tech before I ship. And pics of the car back to stock.

Paid a total of $1003. Would like to sell all of it at once, will take $600 plus whatever shipping you choose.

Attached Files:

2. jmkelly3

jmkelly3 New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Any of this still available? I don't have any use for the floor mattes or seat covers, but i'd be interested in the cargo liner.