1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Interior leather color?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by MyPrius10, May 27, 2010.

1. 32kcolors

32kcolors Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    What do you mean? Misty Gray comes with charcoal floor mats and it's darker gray than Dark Gray's mats, but not quite black like Bisque's mats.

2. silverfog

silverfog New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    The carpet, forget the mats, on a misty gray interior, silver exterior, is undoubtedly a VERY light gray. Or is Toyota persecuting me alone?

3. 32kcolors

32kcolors Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Yes, the carpet is a very light gray, but that's what mats are for.

4. BDunker

BDunker New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    i had originally wanted dark gray.... and was going with cloth. Dealer could only find misty gray, so i almost canceled the sale, until he offered leather at $700. I liked the misty gray interior more, but could not imagine keeping the seats clean if they were fabric. Once they offered to do the leather (including armrest and doors and everything just like it came from factory that way) for only $700, I was sold on the misty gray. Already ordered my weathertech mats that should be able to handle the light colored carpets pretty well. Definitely excited for the leather to get finished so my car can be picked up!

btw OP, my mother has a blizzard pearl and has the Bisque leather interior. She has my nephew in the car often and she is able to keep it very clean without any trouble. We also live in Florida (Tampa area) and the seats generally stay pretty cool, Not sure if dark gray would or wouldn't, just giving a reference point about what I do know.