1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Interior Led lights replacement Exled 2012 prius Two

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Technical Discussion' started by Blizzwhiteprius, Sep 21, 2012.

1. Blizzwhiteprius

Blizzwhiteprius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    So I bought my set from Exled, and was excited to install. Did not work as planned popped off maplight covers, could not figure out how to get bulb out used my screw driver to try to loosen black plastic socket and bulb goes into middle cavity now bulb is stuck in upper map council. Could not figure out how to remove cover over back seats without forcing or breaking. The vanity cover I popped off but bulbs were so tight in socket could not fit my large fingers in to remove. Does someone have a guide or a step by step on how to remove each bulb and any special tools required? And how I can get that missing bulb back? Thanks in advance.

2. sLick415

sLick415 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Just yank the bulb out. As for the dome light, stick a flat head into the little notches and pry it out. Not sure what you mean by the "missing bulb". A picture would help.

3. Blizzwhiteprius

Blizzwhiteprius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    ended up taking the car to the dealer they took the map council off and retrieved the missing bulb. I had them install all the leds as well m