1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Introduction and My First Prius - 2015 Prius V Three

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by vsavatar, Aug 9, 2015.

1. vsavatar

vsavatar Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    I posted this as a reply to the pics thread, so you can see it there, but I wanted to kind of introduce myself and my new car. It's my new baby for driving my new baby around. We had two smaller cars, a Chevy Aveo and a Toyota Matrix, but both were too small to fit a stage 1 car seat and have someone sitting in the front seat. Also, we found that cargo space was just slightly less than what we needed. I had always wanted a Prius, but thought one would be too small. Then I discovered the Prius V, and I love this thing. I just bought it yesterday. The gas mileage is awesome, and it fits the car seat and a front seat passenger comfortably. The extra few inches of cargo space also really seems to make a difference. I hope to run this vehicle until it dies.

I'm a 35 year old attorney in southeast Michigan who does mostly family law work. I'm married to my wife of almost 6 years, and we have a 4 month old son who we love more than life itself. I'm into MMORPGing when I have the time, mainly LOTRO, but I think I'm going to try my hand at mountain climbing. I started loving Toyota vehicles when I bought my Matrix, and it was a good car while it gave me the space I needed, but I needed to upgrade. I worked really hard to get the deal that I did on this Prius V. I paid about $2,500 below invoice, and also got an extra $200 above average on my trade-in which actually had a damaged bumper cover and a dry rotted driver's side floorboard. This time I opted for the all weather mats instead of the carpet ones.

Burna J likes this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    welcome and congrats! we need more attorneys here to settle some disputes.:cool: all the best!(y)