1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

iPhone 3GS on USB song hopping

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by DerekinaPrius, Dec 9, 2010.

1. DerekinaPrius

DerekinaPrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I've seen this complaint before but never a solution: when on USB with iPhone and scrolling through artist/album/song menus, the song will jump to whatever is at the top of the screen. This is fairly annoying for me, so I usually just use bluetooth and control it from my phone seeing as how if it is plugged in to the USB, I can't even control the songs (I see "accessory connected"). Is there an app I should have to make this problem go away or at least let me control it from my phone?

2. Solscud007

Solscud007 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    We havent picked up our prius yet. We get our Prius IV on wednesday.

I didnt opt for the ipod connectivity kit. After looking at it briefly, it seems that it is more complex than just a ipod to USB cable. I think it might solve the issues you have.

Anyone here have the ipod connectivity kit in their prius?

3. DerekinaPrius

DerekinaPrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I have a 3 that has the USB port in the center console, so I don't have the connectivity kit. I hear they don't work though. If you search around the forum, you can find some threads on it though.