1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Iphone 4

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by eaglesight333, Jun 7, 2010.

1. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    the Incredibles are being made by HTC and they have not sold anywhere near that many simply because they were completely unprepared to provide volume to a company with 93 million customers. today if you ordered one, it would not ship until the END OF JULY. any other phone i order would be here tomorrow. The Incredible has been on the market over a month now. to still be that backlogged is a red flag to me.

that is the reason why i am not getting one. i will order the Motorola X on July 15th. as for me; if HTC is that unprepared, i have to question how good the Incredible was done in the first place.

2. apriusfan

apriusfan New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Meh. The delay for the Incredible is due to Samsung not being able to produce the AMOLED display in sufficient volume. I had an Incredible for a brief while before I returned it due to problems synching the mail application to my mac.com mail service. The phone worked fine. For the most part, Verizon's 3G service was available and relatively quick (lowest observed speed was 700 - 800 kb/s using speedtest.net; sometimes, I was able to see 1.4 - 1.6 mb/s). I actually liked the slightly compact form factor of the Incredible. The onscreen keyboard was easy to use. If I could have integrated the mail application (I even tried the K9 Mail application, to no avail) with mac.com, I might have passed on the iPhone 4.

3. apriusfan

apriusfan New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    There is no way I am going to camp out and wait 5+ hours for any phone. I also have an iPhone 4 in Federal Express transit to me for delivery by 10:30 a.m. tomorrow....

4. SPEEDEAMON

SPEEDEAMON Professional Car Nut

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
  5. apriusfan

apriusfan New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Steve had to hold the presser; things were getting out of control. Rumors were swirling and not responding would have given the rumors more credibility. Getting a free bumper is a meh event for me as I am waiting for Otterbox to produce their line of cases for the iPhone 4.

There is a reason why Consumer Reports published the review of the iPhone 4. If you can live with the signal drop-out/attenuation, the phone is basically the present state-of-the-art of smartphones today.