1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

iPod MFD Integration Unit Group Buy

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Danny, Apr 24, 2006.

1. rightonbro

rightonbro Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danny @ Sep 20 2006, 11:02 AM) [snapback]322353[/snapback]</div>

Danny,

Would it be possible for people who purchased the earlier unit to get a firmware upgrade if the bug fixes significantly improve performance? My unit is fine, but if it's faster or the UI has changed, it'd be nice to upgrade.

I have a 2005 pkg #6, live in SoCal near Culver City, am familiar with self-installation, and would be happy to drive down to Long Beach to Denison to get the upgrade if that's what it takes.

2. dzoutzidis

dzoutzidis New Member

I'd most definately be interested in a group buy. As long as the beta testers are fairly happy and the price is half decent I'm SOLD! They should make an episode of pimp my ride where they do a Prius. Not because it's an old beatup car, but because it seems so hilarious to PIMP a Prius! hehe... Sign me up!

3. SYN

SYN New Member

Danny,

I've been off the forum for a while and I was signed up for the first group buy.
    But I never received an email/notification as to weather they shipped and how much to pay.

I tried to send you a PM but it said it was too full.

Did this happen? Was I suppose to read something in the thread and then send money?

Thanks

4. y2kroxy

y2kroxy New Member

Does anyone know how to get the UR Mode as discussed in Danny post (the first post) to work on the DICE?