1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Iraq Attack

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by MarinJohn, Apr 3, 2006.

1. fuelsipper

fuelsipper New Member

Actually, it sounds like Imntacrook wants to drop the big one, as in bomb.

30 years of baggage and a stilted outlook on the world gets us nowhere.
    Meddle in others affairs and pay the price, Nam was wrong and so is Iraq.

Going after Osama, again, what happened to that?

2. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

I think the best example of just how egregious ardent leftist thinking is, is when I brought up the issue of how come no one came to Iraq's aid when the great United Satanic States attacked. How come no one stepped in and offered Saddam 3 battalions of troops, or 15 migs.?

The best answer I got was:

...but, but, PROTESTS were held... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fuelsipper @ Apr 5 2006, 05:16 PM) [snapback]235468[/snapback]</div>
    Dude, Osama is ONE person....

Did Iraq suddenly "fold" when we captured Saddam? Of course not. Will terrorism up and disappear if UBL is caught or killed?

Nope.

3. dsunman

dsunman New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Apr 5 2006, 05:13 PM) [snapback]235465[/snapback]</div>
    Yeah, your analogy is an absurdist hypothesis, is it derived from some sleazy action-oriented film?

Now, I wonder if you've ever read about actual real experience of people who have survived such executions?

Pathetic as usually, credit goes for comedic responses :lol:

4. hybridTHEvibe

hybridTHEvibe New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Apr 5 2006, 05:22 PM) [snapback]235473[/snapback]</div>
    Squido, having such a boring and miserable life I would think you would read all the responses to your questions.
    When was the last time you have gotten laid?
    I mean if you were getting any I would understand that you could be distracted and not see all the responses but with nothing happening and the boredom you experience at 32 years old I would think you would at least read. Life sucks when you are an idiot, doesn't it?

5. fuelsipper

fuelsipper New Member

Sqiud "DUDE"

really..Osama one person...
    What it was all about was getting the organization of Osama...

Now we have ignited the whole area and fanned the flames.

Is your answer more U.S control of people who don't want us to control them?
    And by the way, what is your solution, more troops, 20 years of involvement in Iraq or more? More concrete airstrips?

you the DUDE

6. Mystery Squid

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hybridTHEvibe @ Apr 5 2006, 05:34 PM) [snapback]235485[/snapback]</div>
    Fortunately, I have the likes of YOU to keep me entertained! :D

So much for being the "bigger" person... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh yeah, what happened to the original argument? Hmmm, looks like the left turned to insults when against a wall.... :lol:

How typical... B)

7. hybridTHEvibe

hybridTHEvibe New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Apr 5 2006, 08:55 PM) [snapback]235597[/snapback]</div>
    you might be on the right, somebody else might be on the left, I am going forward, and you are an idiot despite of the "right" direction

8. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Ohhh damm Hey squid I think your post pulled some chains.... LOL :D

9. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(imntacrook @ Apr 5 2006, 07:31 AM) [snapback]235232[/snapback]</div>
    Brilliant minds think alike! :lol:

Wildkow

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(imntacrook @ Apr 5 2006, 10:00 AM) [snapback]235324[/snapback]</div>
    BaHhahahahah I was just going to say the same thing! :lol:

10. Mystery Squid

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Apr 5 2006, 09:23 PM) [snapback]235608[/snapback]</div>
    Never fails... The more open minded/peaceful/"bigger person" they claim to be, the bigger the stones they cast FIRST...

Never, ever, fails....

:lol:

11. imntacrook

imntacrook New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fuelsipper @ Apr 5 2006, 05:16 PM) [snapback]235468[/snapback]</div>
    So is it OK to stand by and watch others get slaughtered? I don't think so.

When we mind our own business, such as in 1939, 40 we get attacked by the Japanese. In 2001 we get hit by the Muslims.

Do you think its possible to stay isolated, especially these days. I don't. Do you think they'll leave us alone if we pull out of Iraq (or never went there in the first place) I don't. Do you think we should wait until we get hit again. I don't.

What is your solution? Do you have one?

I don't think you folks are stupid or unpatriotic, but I do think you lack knowledge of history and you're somewhat naive. No problem, just don't blame Bush or Cheney or Rice or Rummy. Anyone of them has more knowledge and experience than everyone on PC put together.

If you think the foreign policy philosophy of [you] has more credibilty than the top people in the US then I would just say you are mentally challenged.

And I don't want to nuke anyone - I really don't want war, but I'm not ready to lay down and cower under a bed either. BTW we're still going after Osama. Remember it took 5 years to get Eric Rudolph and he was alone in the hills of NC!!

12. windstrings

windstrings Certified Prius Breeder

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(etyler88 @ Apr 5 2006, 11:59 AM) [snapback]235397[/snapback]</div>

The only think that will make it a Vietnam is pulling out before the job is done..... Of course we could alway divert to more drastic measures..... playing patticake with them if what is getting our guys killed...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Apr 5 2006, 11:52 AM) [snapback]235392[/snapback]</div>
    I think that sums it up pretty good....... How stupid can we be?..... more than the time before, that how much.....