1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Iraq=Terry Schiavo...

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by burritos, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Darwood

Darwood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Maybe if you shout louder and use nastier name calling, Pinto Girl, Eagle, and all the other America haters will change their mind and fall in line.....
    Probably not.
    The silent readers are laughing their a**es off watching you 3 accuse Pinto girl of being treasoness

2. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darwood @ Apr 20 2007, 10:02 AM) [snapback]426658[/snapback]</div>
    we are not acussing her of being treasoness - she said she supported the troops more than her neighbor... you can read the post and laugh for yourself. she can say anything she wants to.

i think harry reid crossed the line yesterday when he said in public on the record in front of the worlds press that we lost the war. that in my opinion is aiding and abetting the enemy - clear and simple. i give harry credit though, he had the gonads to say what other dems cant bring themselves to say at least in public on the record.

3. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Berman, we did lose. victory would have been in and out in under a year, taking down Sadam and putting up a new government with no insurgency. Instead, we bungled it. We created a situation that invited terrorists into the state. We created a civil war.

Seems your definition of winning isn't a good one.

4. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eagle33199 @ Apr 20 2007, 10:18 AM) [snapback]426674[/snapback]</div>
    by your twisted logic we lost WWII, WWI, the Civil War, the Revolutionary War - heck we are doing pretty well for a country who has not won a war ever in over 225 years. by you - we should continue to loooose every war we fight :lol:

are we to really take your opinions seriously now? you make it more and more difficult by saying things like this. in and out of a war half way around the world in one year? especially when one key ally denies our pre-positioned troops access at the very last second (Turkey) - and other countries get involved like Iran.... one year. please remind me of the last war we fought and won in under a year . . . . .

5. eagle33199

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Yes, take a statement about one situation and blindly apply it to all others. Good job!

I see the reading part isn't your problem.

Do you not realize that our military literally walked all over Iraq? military to military engagement was extremely short. After that, if things had been managed properly, there would have been a minimum of rebuilding necessary, some peace keeping efforts while the new government was set up. All in all, it should have been finished a long time ago.

6. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eagle33199 @ Apr 20 2007, 10:28 AM) [snapback]426688[/snapback]</div>
    JJEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

when did we walk all over iraq? perhaps you are referring to the guys in uniform obeying the geneva conventions :lol: :blink: :p

7. eagle33199

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two

8. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    forget it. going to do something more challenging. try the other post - the one where 100,000 americans just died and you did nothing.....

9. eagle33199

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Wait, did you just give up and admit defeat in a thread? Free drinks for everyone!

PS. There's a difference between doing nothing and not taking rash action

10. KD6HDX

KD6HDX New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Food for thought: About losing the war or not...

Whats left to WIN, if major combat operations are over? Hmmm...

On the issue of not funding the surge bill and not giving the troops what they need:

Did I not hear a soldier years ago saying to "Cut and Rumsfeld", Sir, why do we have to look for scrap iron to shield our humvees? Now shrub says its bad for the Democrats to second guess the generals and run the war by commitee when the generals wanted 500,000 troops to begin with. They were sent in with light skin humvees and troop numbers of about 150,000. 350,000 less troops than what the generals wanted at the start of the war. I believe it was a republican congress at the time? hmmmm
    A bumper sticker I recently saw here in Kellyfornia said it best:

"AGAINST THE WAR - NOT THE WARRIOR"

I have never ever heard a Democrat say that they hate America or our troops. Have any of you? Unless of course you listen to the FOX noise channel or that drug adled gas-bag rush limpwad. because if they said so it must be true.....right?

There are no doubts here about whether or not the enemy is real. They are, and they would like nothing more than to kill Americans. And they don't care about which party the fallen are from, as long as they see us as infidels to Islam, then they consider the innocent as fair game. This ideology must not be allowed to come here to America. As for fighting them there instead of over here. Leave them there, and make sure no one gets in to America from THERE. Leave that ideology there instead of trying to demand that they play nice with each other. I for one, could care less about how they decide to treat themselves. We should look at how we treat each other here at home while the best Americans are over there trying to teach them how to play nice. stop the insanity.

I think Newsweek magazine said it best when they said, "although the november elections were not a mandate for dopey liberalism, the nation wants out of the quagmire of Iraq" And i'm only paraphrasing here anyway. Not an exact quote.

Pinto Girl is not a traitor, unless Ann Coulter or Rush Limpwad says so. They, after all, can give opinion, every one else on the right is not allowed to speak freely if there thought does not carry water for the neocons.

11. Mirza

Mirza New Member

Wow, some of the righties on the forum have reached an all-time low.

12. Mirza

Mirza New Member

Have to add... my knowledge and opinions - as are Pinto's, K's, and others' are solid. I am not in the least bit fazed when a limbaugh yap takes out the frustration of failed idealogies and propositions out on those who knew better.

13. desynch

desynch Die-Hard Conservative

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KD6HDX @ Apr 20 2007, 10:06 AM) [snapback]426722[/snapback]</div>
    Right.. she isn't a traitor.. she just blames every damn thing that goes wrong in this world on America. She wants the terrorists to win so she can say "I told you so!" ..

She mocks her "redneck" neighbor and finds joy that she makes more money than him.. She thinks that someone since she makes more money than someone they are more supportive because of her taxes... Please.. what a pitiful excuse.

14. Darwood

Darwood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(desynch @ Apr 20 2007, 10:34 AM) [snapback]426743[/snapback]</div>
    Um, wouldn't that be traiterous? Wouldn't that be calling her a traitor?
    I call it slander. On your part. Extreme Hyperbole at best.
    You guys can call Harry Reid a traitor, and then draw the lines between him and liberals, and Viola! We're all American hating (gun grabbing) traitors.

Seriously, why do you bother going on and on about this? The "defeatocrat" withdrawal date has NO teeth anyways! As long as terrorism is there, our military can be there, according to that legislation. And fortunately for your point of view, we've insured that terrorism will be there for a long time to come. Besides Iraq is not about winning. It's about keeping a ME presence somewhere in the region for future conflicts that are INEVITABLE. Frankly I'm not sure I agree with Reid anyways. The situation's not much different than after "mission accomplished". The only thing we have to lose is our fancy new military bases we have erected (under the guise of rebuilding Iraq).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(desynch @ Apr 20 2007, 10:34 AM) [snapback]426743[/snapback]</div>
    I don't recall her participating in the name calling, as you do, maybe I missed it.

And yes, we are laughing, cause all you got is straws in your hand, but you keep grasping!

15. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    harry ried did cross the line. pinto girl is NOT an elected official - harry is. what he said aided and abetted our enemies - simple. he should be impeached or censured.

at least he unlike all the other dems/liberals who hold elected office who voted for the war then flip flopped - had the gonads to speak his mind - and i admire him for that - because the 99% of the other dems/liberals are wussies -

16. Darwood

Darwood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    So you applaud him for having balls....and you want him impeached immediately.
    That could apply nicely to your side of the aisle too.

I think it's quite a leap to demand impeachment for having an opinion on an undecided and foggy topic. Bush has opinions that are not supported by a majority too. Should he be impeached?

17. MarinJohn

MarinJohn Senior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pinto Girl @ Apr 19 2007, 12:03 PM) [snapback]426236[/snapback]</div>
    Pinto Girrl, it so UNLADYLIKE to argue. 'Who supports our troops more?' He with the largest flag of course, and men more than women, naturally. By what other measure is there?

You Demonodefeatocrats have much to learn. You WANT your nation to fail, look foolish in the worlds eyes, go bankrupt, and climb down to the least common denominator of lowered expectations. You WANT the nation's schools to fail by underfunding them thereby dooming a generation to more lowered expectations. you WANT no nationalized healthcare and childcare so our nation can't compete on an even playing field with all other first-world nations.

Haven't you learned yet that a blow job is much more harmful to the nation than a dead end war where we get to blow up our nation's bright young soldiers for sport? Girrl, your attitude is deplorable, unconscionable, and so left-wing that it's plain to see you fools are all the same. Get a life, have babies, and for chrissakes learn to speak like a republican so you will have some credibility.

18. eagle33199

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    LOL... that's great MJ. Berman, by your reckoning, any elected official that doesn't agree with the president on matters of State should be impeached. Go back and read the constitution - thats not what it says.

19. desynch

desynch Die-Hard Conservative

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darwood @ Apr 20 2007, 10:42 AM) [snapback]426746[/snapback]</div>
    Show me any shred of evidence in which she has said she WANTS our troops to succeed. Show me.. Where has she once said "I hope everything pans out ok, we succeed in Iraq, and THEN our boys can come home safely"..

No..

She has said she wants to call it quits.. "We lost, come on home boys.. sorry about all your brothers and sisters dying, but all that work you've done thus far is for nothing".. That's what I'm getting out of it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Darwood @ Apr 20 2007, 10:42 AM) [snapback]426746[/snapback]</div>
    Then stop trying to implement it.. Stop putting our soldiers in the middle of your politics.

20. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eagle33199 @ Apr 20 2007, 02:10 PM) [snapback]426870[/snapback]</div>
    Actually, the leftists are no better in this respect... I've found that, at the very least, the "righties" will allow the leftists to challenge them, however it doesn't work the other way around. It's been my experience, anyone who claims left, or center to the left, is closer to a Nazi than any righty...