1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Is GST Region dead last in releasing new Prius?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by XMAN LIVE, May 29, 2009.

1. claridiva

claridiva New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    After a frustrating few weeks dealing with a less-than-knowledgeable sales rep at Toyota of Lewisville (who tried to sell me a $31, 000 Prius when I explicitly asked for a base Prius II, then turned around and told me that base price was $27,000 and I wouldn't be able to find a Prius for less than that...I laughed and sayed goodbye), I just confirmed delivery of and put down a deposit on a silver Prius II at Toyota of Fort Worth. They are only installing carpet mats and window tinting at port due to my request. I dealt with Kent Sitton in Internet/Fleet sales and I will be paying only MSRP plus the 2 port add-ons. The car is arriving at port on June 10th and I should have the car within 2 weeks.

I know that many in the D/FW area are also talking to Pat Lobb in McKinney, but I wanted to add that Toyota of Fort Worth was VERY easy to talk to, they know the Prius, and they are not charging above MSRP. If any of you are interested, you can contact Kent at 817-916-1525.

I am very happy to have a confirmed car on the way!!