1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Is Hell Forever?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Wildkow, Apr 28, 2006.

1. livelychick

livelychick Missin' My Prius

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(airportkid @ Mar 8 2007, 07:34 PM) [snapback]402507[/snapback]</div>
    And it's "julep," not "julip." (It's one thing to make a typo; it's another to put one in a signature)

Anyway, Mark, thank you AGAIN for bringing a voice of reason and calm into the acrimony.

2. windstrings

windstrings Certified Prius Breeder

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Mar 8 2007, 06:07 PM) [snapback]402494[/snapback]</div>

Exactly!!!..

And why they even mention "loveit" at all blows me away.. maybe because he mentioned my name in his post.. they include him in thier persecution?....

At least he had the guts to stand up.... remember when Peter denied Jesus because of the crowd?

I appreciate Loveit's gentle nature to try and be helpful to those who seek answers.....

He does not enjoy the role of warrior as much as I but does reach people that I cannot.. and for that I am thankful.

I'm by no means Jesus, but I represent him with his words......

But my nature is more like Davids.. while the whole army of Israel listened to Golieths babblings day in and day out provoking them and telling them how thier God was nothing and that he would feed their flesh to the buzzards, David got tired of hearing thier crap and a righteous anger arose up that God backed and underwrited.

Peter has the same spirit as well as Paul.

I see loveit as more like Solomon.... he trys to speak wisely and calculated with an ability to draw sides together and be at peace. God gave solomon the honor of building the temple, but denied that honor to David his Father because he was a man of war. Yet God raised up David to be a man of war from the beginnings of a humble shepherd boy.... another shadow of Jesus.

I"m not afraid of anyone who wants to defy God.. God is real!.. So real!.. and anyone that doesn't believe it can be reached as God is calling them, unless they have made up their mind to adopt thier fathers agenda to tear down the kingdom of God, ... when so, I enjoy the fight... Its a worthy fight..... and I consider it a noble position.

I'll say it again.. being a christian is not being a patsy.. its being passionate and serious about the God you love, willing to take down any Golieth that wants to defame and children of God.

The kingdom of God suffereth violence!.. I am not fighting against people.. I'm fighting against the spirits that drive their rational and will.

I'm trying to speak past the voice to reach the person.

Its almost like speaking to the demonically possessed to reach the person inside.

Loveit has be X 100% gentler than anybody out here, yet he still gets it too!..

They just won't admit its not about being rude or any of that.. the bottom line is they don't want to be called their sinners.. but without that first acknoledgement, they can never be forgiven because they seek no repentance.

There is a very far cry difference in communicating with the crowd of heckler, scorners and those who devise against Jesus, than those who are asking genuine questions......

Jesus got stern with them too, but many times he didn't give them the time of day and wouldn't even answer them directly because he knew they were baiting him for answers so they could find opportunity to twist his truth and find him wrong so they could sleep at night.

Instead, Jesus tormented them the more by letting their own concious speak to them.

I have always been very graceful and give the benifit of a doubt to anyone who has not proven themselves to be a beast of burden that men are to ride upon.

Even when MaggieDDD asked a simple question.... I gave a lengthy explaination.. ."just in case the question was honest".... I know Maggies Stance.. I've talked to her at length in the past and I have not challenged her in any way as "that is indeed rude" when not provoked.

But I think we have been seriously provoked.

I respect her because "so far" she has given quiet respect to me with only some gentle teasing.

I don't mind being challenged, but when totally unfounded accusations of being wrong come out.. expect a counter with proof or explaination.

Then they counter again without hearing anything that was said..... it only makes it appear as if there is a big wall of darkness in thier questions as they are not seeking an answer at all, but rather to provoke.

They started this little discussion by a simple question.. . Is Hell forever?

Are they here to be the solution to that question or the problem?

3. livelychick

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(windstrings @ Mar 8 2007, 07:46 PM) [snapback]402514[/snapback]</div>
    And that's all fff---fff---folks. He just compared himself to Jesus. Now we see the messiah-complex coming out in full form.

Oh sweet Jesus, help us all. :lol:

4. SSimon

SSimon Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Mar 8 2007, 08:48 PM) [snapback]402515[/snapback]</div>
    He IS Jesus and he IS trying to help us!

5. livelychick

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SSimon @ Mar 8 2007, 07:54 PM) [snapback]402517[/snapback]</div>
    Is THAT what that was? I thought he was running his nails down a chalkboard. Or talking like the teacher in "Charlie Brown." I didn't realize he was trying to HELP us!!! :)

6. SSimon

SSimon Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(windstrings @ Mar 8 2007, 08:46 PM) [snapback]402514[/snapback]</div>
    Loveit hereby escapes my persecution. I made no mention of Loveit, only of you and Daron.

7. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SSimon @ Mar 8 2007, 07:35 PM) [snapback]402508[/snapback]</div>
    Oh darn it.... ;) I think they changed my name to poisguy or some thing.... :lol:

Ive got my glasses on! I ordered them from the as seen on TV store
    [​IMG]
    they were only $5.99 + free shipping! B)

Come on Mark, no need to bring out the spelling Nazi's ... Where's MS with the pictures??

8. desynch

desynch Die-Hard Conservative

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(windstrings @ Mar 8 2007, 08:46 PM) [snapback]402514[/snapback]</div>
    Is that you consider yourself? A "God Warrior"?

Here is example of someone that reminds me of you. She claims to be a "God Warrior" too. Please, take a moment to view this. It is just a little over 6 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCh2FXzD6R4

You, windstrings, sound just like this lady. Scary, rude, condescending, and uneducated. Truly.

And by the way, if you consider what you are doing as "reaching people", you are truly blind as to the negative impact you have on those around you. You have certainly lost the message of Christ.

9. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusguy04 @ Mar 8 2007, 04:07 PM) [snapback]402494[/snapback]</div>
    It's really to be expected, PG04. The Prius is the cleanest gasoline-burning car you can buy. That will naturally appeal to environmentalists, who are more often liberal than conservative. There are conservative environmentalists, but there are few of them. Therefore, a chat board dedicated to the most environmental gas-burning car on the road today is naturally going to have a liberal majority.

I'm sure HummerChat.com will have even fewer liberals than PC has conservatives.

The price you pay for hanging out with Prius enthusiasts is that your political views are in the minority. That's just the way it is. (But we're still glad to have you here, because, unlike the shrub, we value and enjoy diversity.)

10. desynch

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius

WOW!!!! That sounds REALLY familiar.

11. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Mar 8 2007, 06:48 PM) [snapback]402515[/snapback]</div>
    Livelychick.... the bible teaches we are the light of the world and we are also the salt of the world.. if we get lukewarm and have lost our saltiness, then we are no good.

It also teaches we are the ambassadors for Christ.. we also carry his name, his authority and are his child.

I am by no stretch of the imagination a Jesus of any sorts... but if I speak his words and not mine.. I am speaking in his stead.

If his spirit is upon me and gives me words to say...that too is representing him.

(Mat 10:19 NKJV) "But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak;
    (Mat 10:20 NKJV) "for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you.

How do you think I come up with scriptures so fast?

12. desynch

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Because God tells them to you?

13. TJandGENESIS

TJandGENESIS Are We Having Fun Yet?

★Lewisville, part of the Metroplex, Dallas, in the
    Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(desynch @ Mar 9 2007, 01:53 AM) [snapback]402624[/snapback]</div>
    No...because he has the Bible on his computer.
    He can look up verses very fast that way.

14. TJandGENESIS

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(windstrings @ Mar 8 2007, 08:47 PM) [snapback]402485[/snapback]</div>
    Said the pot to the kettle.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Mar 8 2007, 08:53 PM) [snapback]402486[/snapback]</div>
    Despite how we may disagree, I like you to, Daniel. At least we can agree on one thing: Fundamental Religious Zealots, of any religion, are a bother.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(desynch @ Mar 8 2007, 08:55 PM) [snapback]402487[/snapback]</div>
    Except his pastor would agree with him, since you know he goes to a Fire and Brimstone type of church.

I can hear his pastor now...something about how they are all going to Hell! And there, they will have their boils licked out by all Satan himself, while they are anally raped by all the liberals, and during this, they will see ALAN up in heaven, sipping on a cool drink, laughing at the fate of the unbelievers...That is the message ALAN conveys.

15. TJandGENESIS

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SSimon @ Mar 8 2007, 09:05 PM) [snapback]402492[/snapback]</div>
    Which is why I am responding to this. I guess I should not, but truth be told, earlier on Thursday, I was speaking to a mechanic on Christ, and how He loved all...when this 'Christian' came up to me, in my t-shirt and shorts, with my earring, and while I was holding a Bible, knock the Bible out of my hand, told me I was a 'false preacher', and then swung his fist at me.

I ducked, and then he tried with his other fist. A couple of guys at the bar jumped up, and grabbed him. The police were called, and I did not press any charges. All the time, though, he is yelling about how I should not be listened to, that I disgrace God's name, and how I am not worthy to hold the Bible.

Frankly, it was an experience I want to put behind me, but then I come home last night to this...and it just hit me wrong. It hit me, that for ALAN and his type, they make the job of every other true to Christs walk type of Christian, all that much harder, since we all get lumped into the same basket as his types.

16. TJandGENESIS

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(windstrings @ Mar 8 2007, 12:56 PM) [snapback]402221[/snapback]</div>
    We do have more...the Gospel of Thomas. The Acts Of Phillip. The Gospel of Peter. Of Mary.

Much, much more. And none of it in the Bible, due to some humans decision. An editor. Hmm.

Wonder how that could have happened, since The Bible is Perfect? How could parts be left out? Or put in, and then taken out later, with no reason given?

(Apocrypha anyone?)

17. TJandGENESIS

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(windstrings @ Mar 8 2007, 08:47 PM) [snapback]402485[/snapback]</div>

Am I the 'so called pastor' you speak of? I must be. You talking to me? Are you talking to me?

How about this: When we get to heaven, you and I, and when you see all the 'sinners' you thought would not be there, you walk up to them, and apologize for all your hateful comments...wait...wait...I am assuming something here...that both of us will be in heaven!

;)

Kidding, yes, kidding...I have no idea who will be in heaven, but I know this. I won't care.
    ========

Look, ALAN, it's clear that you think like you think, and not one person here is going to convince you to change your ways. Fine. That is fine. And again, you struck a nerve with me, and I apologize for being pissed off...better to be pissed off then pissed on...but while I mean that, I also don't expect you to think any different of me, which is more to the pity, since what you claim to want, is to have people see Christ...

And the way you are going about it is all wrong, IMHO. Which means squat.

18. windstrings

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(desynch @ Mar 8 2007, 10:53 PM) [snapback]402624[/snapback]</div>
    Its a wonderful thing, isn't it!!!
    Is that supposed to be amazing???? Doesn't your God speak to you?

(Mat 10:19 NKJV) "But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak;
    (Mat 10:20 NKJV) "for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you.

(John 18:37 NKJV) Pilate therefore said to Him, "Are You a king then?" Jesus answered, "You say rightly that I am a king. For this cause I was born, and for this cause I have come into the world, that I should bear witness to the truth. Everyone who is of the truth hears My voice."
    (John 18:38 NKJV) Pilate said to Him, "What is truth?" And when he had said this, he went out again to the Jews, and said to them, "I find no fault in Him at all.

(John 10:26 NKJV) "But you do not believe, because you are not of My sheep, as I said to you.
    (John 10:27 NKJV) "My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.

(John 10:28 NKJV) "And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TJandGENESIS @ Mar 8 2007, 11:44 PM) [snapback]402643[/snapback]</div>
    true.. I have a simple program.. but even at work, I quote the same scriptures.. they just are not referenced and as perfect, since the wording may be different, but the message is the same.

There is no program that can hear what you say and instantly know a response as from the Lord.

Everything I speak is not always God... some of myself gets mixed in... even as when Paul spoke, he gave his opinion in a few spots and said he spoke it by permission rather than being "the lords words".. there is a difference..... But when I give you scripture... thats no me!

(1 Cor 7:5 KJV) Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.
    (1 Cor 7:6 KJV) But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment.

(John 14:25 NKJV) "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
    (John 14:26 NKJV) "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.

19. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(windstrings @ Mar 9 2007, 06:57 AM) [snapback]402719[/snapback]</div>
    Mmm kay... We now know where you're coming from...

And it's GOOD! And when the nice men in the white coats come for you, They'll take you to a HAPPY place where everyone is HAPPY. Isn't that NICE?

20. desynch

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(windstrings @ Mar 9 2007, 07:57 AM) [snapback]402719[/snapback]</div>
    http://www.healthyplace.com/Communities/Th...ness/voices.asp

(4) Criterion A of Schizophrenia

Two (or more) of the following, each present for a significant portion of time during a 1-month period:
    delusions
    visual or audial hallucinations
    disorganized speech
    grossly disorganized or catatonic behavior
    negative symptoms, i.e., affective flattening, alogia, or avolition