1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Is paying Income tax Unconstitutional???

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by BORNGEARHEAD, Mar 4, 2007.

1. MarinJohn

MarinJohn Senior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Mar 5 2007, 11:01 AM) [snapback]400460[/snapback]</div>
    I wouldn't advertise this as it implicates you as a cheater hoping to appease IRS with a "sacrifice". I've prepared thousands of returns since 1980 and I have met 2 kinds of people during that process. 1) Honest people who always want to pay the minimum legally possible and 2) Cheaters who "leave wiggle room" should they get audited. I have never met an honest person who wants to overpay. BTW, experienced preparers, like auditors, can tell within minutes which side of the fence you are on, even tho they may not challenge you. Since I've never met you perhaps you are the 10001st person who does not fit in my very experienced model.

2. JimN

JimN Let the games begin!

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    The income tax is constitutional as there is an amendment to the Constitution enabling it.
    --
    Dbermanmd's extra payment of .5%--1% to the US Treasury is a tax deductible contribution. ;)