1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Is something going on with Amazon Prime?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Higgins909, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Higgins909

Higgins909 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I'm just thinking about getting some stuff off Amazon. I noticed every single Prime item I looked at said it would arrive by Wednesday. I did a random search for "video games" hoping to bring up a vast amount of items and then I look at the filters and there is only Prime, no Prime 1-Day. I tried to look at several items and they all say they will be delivered by Wednesday. I remember South Park's last season was about Amazon workers on strike. Is something going down?

2. Trollbait

Trollbait It's a D&D thing

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Well, there is this government shutdown going on. Perhaps that is causing delays for items shipped by air.

3. Greenteapri

Greenteapri Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I just ordered some orsams and other Nik-naks. I was given the option for 1 day, 2 day and whenever (save a dollar). No issues for me.

4. Prius Maximus

Prius Maximus Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I ordered some stuff friday night. Estimated delivery on Tuesday. It was all delivered on Sunday, two days ahead of schedule.

wjtracy likes this.
  5. wjtracy

wjtracy Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    ...same as above, I think Amazon redefined 2-day delivery to not include weekends and holidays. So I ordered something Friday, gets here Wednesday is the new 2 days...although I think I got it earlier than promised yesterday.

6. Higgins909

Higgins909 Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I'm finally getting around to replacing and returning some things and I sent for a replacement last night and got it today. Less than 24 hr. However everything on Amazon had Wednesday Prime still.