1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Is the PriusChat Forum the most active Leaf forum?

Discussion in 'Nissan/Infiniti Hybrids and EVs' started by ualdriver, Apr 22, 2010.

1. evnow

evnow Active Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    N/A
    Hmmm. I'd switch over from My Nissan Leaf Forum - Online forum for Nissan Leaf Electric Car if you are commiitted long term to the forum. The admin of that forum posts once in a couple of days ...

2. divango

divango New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    I
    Thanks evnow! Yes I am in it for the long haul. I am first and foremost a huge fan of the Leaf. I also own a 2010 Prius and have some cool ideas for comparisons and video footage when My Leaf arrives. I also plan on up to date coverage of Nissan events and progress on the Leaf plant in Smyrna etc. I only live a few miles from the site of the plant and the Nissan headquarters. I also have plans for some cool Leaf Owners Group swag.

3. Erikon

Erikon Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Heck, Leaf, Volt, whatever, PriusChat seems far more active and interesting than any other site I've checked!:D

4. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I do not know, I've always heard that vwvortex.com is really active or the most active. If one looks just at the stats (I never have until now), it looks like they and my350z.com are well ahead of us. Unfortunately, the current Z car is now the 370Z w/the move to a 3.7L V6 from the previous 3.5L engines.

MAXIMA.ORG Home To Maxima Enthusiasts is also quite active and has about 6x the posts and threads as we do. I used to be active there when I still had a Maxima.
    It seems like the new trend/hotness is to be missing a letter. Example: flickr