1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Is the Volt sticker price fair?

Discussion in 'Chevrolet Volt' started by Trollbait, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Trollbait

Trollbait It's a D&D thing

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    I initially discounted the ECO because I thought was manual only.
    While it can have an automatic, it can't be equipped with all the options you'd find on the Volt. Navigation is the one that stands out. All the manufacturers tack on another 1000 to 2000 dollars for it. The 2LT and LTZ are the only trims where it's option. With Nav, they price out to $24k to $26k.

2. telmo744

telmo744 HSD fanatic

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    New Opel Ampera (european Volt) has been announced to worth 42900euros.
    Reservations from Jan 2011. Anyone interested? I'm not. Have been a GM client before, even when prices sound even. And Volt is odd, isn't it?

3. Erikon

Erikon Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Some panic going on in the GM-Volt forums, the wonderful lease deal may end Jan. 3rd! After that date, standard lease rates will apply even if you've ordered the car months ago. Bait n' switch, anyone?:rolleyes:

4. tableround

tableround New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Actually, I found the Chevy Cruze leases for $175 for 36 months with $1800 down. On March 12, 2012 I was able to lease a new, non-demo, 2012 Volt from Serra Chevrolet in Michigan. With only $1564 down and no security deposit I was able to get a 2012 Volt for $280/month for 37 months and 30,000 miles. Serra Chevrolet Dealer - Detroit Southfield New Used Car Michigan Ignore the internet prices, they gave a quote for far less than advertised.

1 person likes this.
  5. Erikon

Erikon Active Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Uh, yeah, well over a year later and sales slow enough for GM to shut down production for a while! The early adopter phase is over, now GM is going to try offer deals and incentives to get some traction. I've only seen one once in this area, and I live in a fairly affluent part of town with Cadillacs everywhere you turn! I still hope the Volt sells well enough to keep GM interested in improving the technology, but if sky high gas prices don't do it this summer...

6. Skoorbmax

Skoorbmax Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    This is highly irregular. Most go for a lot more.