1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Is there a Guide?

Discussion in 'Prius v Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by Adam144, Jun 10, 2019.

1. Adam144

Adam144 New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    I see a lot of “how to” posts on here, but has anyone assembled them into a guide I can follow? I just purchased a 2013 Prius v a couple weeks ago (79k miles), and I want to know what maintenance I need to complete and some good how to videos or pages. This is my first automatic (foot injury forced it) and I just want to make sure I take care of everything I need to. I usually get 250k to 300k out of my cars and I would like this one to do the same.

Thanks in advance

Stuart M Whitaker likes this.
  2. Air_Boss

Air_Boss Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    For starters, Toyota recommended maintenance intervals are indicated in the Owners Manual, which may or may not be in the glove compartment. PDF versions of the manual are retrievable via Google, Bing or your choice of search engine.

3. rdgrimes

rdgrimes Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    N/A
    Register your car and VIN as an owner at Toyota.com. That will tell you if any recalls are needed, etc. The manuals will be available there for download as well. You might even get a repair history on it - maybe.

Air_Boss likes this.
  4. jb in NE

jb in NE Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium