1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

WTB ISO 2014/2015 Prius v Five Trim w/ ATP

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by tashaviaf, Jun 11, 2021.

1. tashaviaf

tashaviaf New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Looking for a 2014 or 2015 (preferred) Prius v, level Five trim with the ATP package.
    I'm in NYC but able to travel for the right one! Looking to buy ASAP. Send me your offers! Budget is flexible depending on color/mileage/etc..

If there are any dealers here who can help me bid on auction that would be awesome; I found a car I was interested in that went to auction and then the woman who was supposed to help me bid on it declined to and now it's for sale at a dealership for quite the markup :/

2. tashaviaf

tashaviaf New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Commenting to bump! Still searching.

Found a perfect unicorn but unfortunately with the inflated market right now it was juuuust out of my budget, sigh... 2015 Prius v fully loaded with the ATP, only 61k miles!, in my most preferred color combo of Seaglass Pearl (teal) outside and dark gray (ash) inside, selling "nearby" in Maryland, but the dealer had it listed for $15k which, would have been doable but wouldn'tve left me with any emergency funds or insurance/registration/etc... I do not know, maybe I should've just gone for it. It doesn't seem to be listed anymore anyway :/ But at least I know they're out there!

2014 / 2015 ('15 preferred)
    Prius v, level Five trim, Advanced Tech Package
    Mileage negotiable but lower is nice
    Exterior color: Seaglass (teal), silver, brown, blue ; don't really like white or black
    Interior color: Black or dark gray (ash) ; don't really like the 'bisque' (khaki)

3. Tha_Ape

Tha_Ape Active Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I'm about to sell my 2010 Prius with ATP (113k mi) in the DMV. Not sure if you wanted the wagon or were just writing "V / Five" twice (always a sticking point with these cars). I just got it detailed and took pics... will make a post in the next few days.

I'm the 2nd owner, but I've had it since 2012. Full 100/120k mi maintenance performed.

4. NoCarToDrive

NoCarToDrive New Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five

I have a 2014 Prius v that is for sale. Let me know if interested. I can provide more information.