1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Israel Bombs 4 Story Residential Building

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, Jul 30, 2006.

1. hybridTHEvibe

hybridTHEvibe New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(vtie @ Aug 4 2006, 05:12 AM) [snapback]297559[/snapback]</div>
    Wildkow and history? That's an oxymoron!!!

2. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
  3. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(vtie @ Aug 4 2006, 02:12 AM) [snapback]297559[/snapback]</div>
    Now its pointless?!? Now that someone has challenged your statements? LOL! I want some facts not your opinions show me or your statements are nothing but spurious scat.

Wildkow

4. vtie

vtie New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Aug 9 2006, 03:48 AM) [snapback]299934[/snapback]</div>
    You want to get offensive? You can have it your way.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Aug 9 2006, 03:48 AM) [snapback]299934[/snapback]</div>
    Yes, it's pointless to try to educate you. I gave you a few hints, but I'm not going to write a history course on Internet. You didn't challenge my statements at all. It takes more than a few silly insults to do that. It takes some intelligence.

I want to stop this discussion because it's utterly boring. If I want to have this level of conversation, I can go to any bar after 3 AM in the morning.

5. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IsrAmeriPrius @ Aug 7 2006, 01:22 PM) [snapback]299118[/snapback]</div>

Why should this theory be believed any more or less than what it claims?

The Israeli's were pretty quick to apologize the next morning...

6. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(vtie @ Aug 9 2006, 01:24 AM) [snapback]300094[/snapback]</div>
    BaHaHahAhahahahaha another liberal sent scurrying for cover when ask to supply facts to back spurious statements. So long!

Wildkow

7. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mirza @ Aug 11 2006, 09:55 AM) [snapback]301543[/snapback]</div> Truth in advertising:

Mirza,

If you want to have any semblance of credibility, you must be more discriminating in your choice of sources.

8. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Jul 30 2006, 11:19 PM) [snapback]294867[/snapback]</div>
    I never understood how non-students of history (which shows how so much of europe ... not just Nazi Germany and other countries for the past 2K years, as well as the former and modern KKK and much of the rest of our nations absolutely despise jews) could attempt to judge a county's policies when that country is surrounded by countries that have a mission statement of wiping out their very existence ... and in fact, have tried to do so on various and sundry ocasions.

So, when did 'war' get so 'sanitary', anyhow? By its very nature, the war equasion necessarily means folks in general die. A lot of folks don't like war, but few actually get out and really DO anything about it ... including my self. Before we point the sanitary war process finger over a building, here and there, regarding any another country, we'd do better to compensate all the folks who were incenerated (the lucky ones who fried instantly, and the ones who agonized for decades of cancer) over Nagasaki and Hiroshima, or give back the U.S.A. to native americans for that matter, since we are so high and mighty and know how war things ought to go ... right?

As for 1967? I missed that ... you know ... how Isreal ticked off their neighbors, which justifiably caused them to get invaded ... again.