1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Issue with the USB

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Frederickdawg, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Frederickdawg

Frederickdawg Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    When you put a USB memory stick in the usb hole the function on the diplay allows you to choose this source.
    However, if you turn the car off and then back on again the source for this input is shadowed, unless one takes out the memory USB stick and puts it back in.

2. alanclarkeau

alanclarkeau Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I've had one in for a week, and it just continues playing when I POWER up next time.

3. booke02

booke02 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Interesting, as mine behaves differently. I have my USB stick permanently plugged in, and every time I start the car, it continues playing USB tracks from where it finished last time.

alanclarkeau likes this.
  4. Frederickdawg

Frederickdawg Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    What unit you guys have ? JBL one here.

SM-G935T ?

5. Hoddie

Hoddie Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    We have the JBL sound system in ours and the auto-play feature works fine. I have several hundred songs on my phone and it starts playing almost as soon as the car is started. We're currently driving an Auris Hybrid because our Prius is being repaired, and this has a JBL system too, but for some reason takes an absolute age to load the playlist from my phone. This suggests to me that there might be a software issue, with our Prius having a later version installed. Perhaps. Maybe worth checking if you have the latest software.