1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Issues using Bluetooth phone

Discussion in 'Prius v Audio and Electronics' started by HOBcommuter, Jan 20, 2016.

1. HOBcommuter

HOBcommuter New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Hi all--
    Searched (here and online) but couldn't find the answer.

I have a 2013 Prius v Three, and have been successfully using my phone (an iPhone 5 to start, and now a 6) via the Bluetooth connection.

About a week ago, a problem surfaced. I can use the steering wheel buttons and voice prompts to make a call. However, once the call connects, all of the on-screen buttons in the car go grey except for one in the bottom right corner that says "Hands-Free Mode". Touching this button does nothing. I cannot hear the call, the recipient of the call cannot hear me, and I end up having to end the call on my phone.

Has anyone experienced this? Anyone have a fix?

Thanks!

2. davidc83

davidc83 Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Five
    Check your iPhone and see if it had updates just before the problem. If you didnt update entune, I would suspect phone issue

XT830C ?

3. HOBcommuter

HOBcommuter New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    My iPhone had not updated before the problem. And, actually, had never installed Entune before this. I tried this afterwards and did not see a change.