1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

It looks like the touch screen is out of calibration ..

Discussion in 'Prius c Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by priustexasbob, May 21, 2018.

1. priustexasbob

priustexasbob Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I tried to change the BT device but it would not respond, no matter where I moved my finger around the icon it just did not respond. I went to car setup and those icon touch areas were off also by about a finger and half width. is there a way to calibrate the screen? I tried turning it off/on, restarted car, nothing helped.

2. dubit

dubit Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    I don't know of any way to "calibrate" it.

Suppose you could try a soft re-set to the unit. That's done by simply turning the unit on, then holding in the power button for a few seconds. When released, it'll re-boot. (This will remove your Bluetooth devices, phones etc., as well as put all settings back to default.

If that doesn't work, then iono. sorry

3. priustexasbob

priustexasbob Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    when I started it up yesterday morning, it was fine. when this happened I sat for 5 minutes trying different things and I could not get it to switch devices, everything was off. just one of those weird things that happen in life or to me. LOL

ztanos likes this.