1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

It's always humorous to hear the right complain that no good news ever gets reported from Iraq.

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by burritos, Dec 20, 2006.

1. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

Hey, Iraq is mostly stable. It's just that the liberal media reports about the one bombing a day that discourages everybody. Just ask Laura Bush:

http://uruknet.info/?p=m31002&s1=h1

(OK- so it's more like 185 bombings a day, but who's counting?)

2. Topgas

Topgas New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(psychojerm @ Dec 21 2006, 02:18 PM) [snapback]365233[/snapback]</div>
    I'd trust you but I have a friend that is in the reserves and she told me that she wasn't going to get in to it with me on what was going on over there. Then she changed her mind and said "lets put it this way, half the windows in the trucks over there are gone from people throwing rocks thru them. I also had breakfast with a API reporter right after he came back and he said it was much worse than you read. I'm sure there are bright spots but it's quite clear what a mess we have going over there. I guess it all depends on where you were over there.

3. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Topgas @ Mar 8 2007, 10:05 PM) [snapback]402585[/snapback]</div>
    he was a private contractor, hope you are not surprised that his views are a bit skewed from those who are actually fighting the war