1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

It's the Talk Like a Republican thread!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Stev0, Mar 22, 2007.

1. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    typical liberal tactics, resulting to slander and personal attacks.

2. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stev0 @ Mar, 08:39 PM) [snapback]410645[/snapback]</div>
    Yeah, and what's with all these foreigners, when I go visiting other countries they act like they don't speak any English. But I know that's an act. Everybody speaks English. They're just being A*holes, especially the French. It's like they expect me to learn a whole new language just if I'm going to be in their country, you know?

And then they don't even sometimes take American money. Come on, everybody knows the U.S. dollar is what runs the world. Jerks. I say we nuke 'em. All of 'em.

You know I had some French toast today. Yeah, I blew it up! ha ha ha ha ha!!! Then, it was just toast! I showed them!

3. micheal

micheal I feel pretty, oh so pretty.

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Wow, some people really have too much time on their hands.

To quote Weird Al, "I'll be laughing my nice person of when they are burning in hell!" (And yes, I am being facetious.)

EDIT: Dang it...Just noticed I have almost 600 posts! I really need to get out more.

4. MarinJohn

MarinJohn Senior Member

You people don't know anything! Prove that you dont.

5. zapranoth

zapranoth New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galaxee @ Mar 22 2007, 08:52 PM) [snapback]410650[/snapback]</div>
    *highfive to Galaxee*

Good one! You got the tone just right! :lol:

6. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

That Ann Coulter is one smokin' hot sexy babe!

7. Skwyre7

Skwyre7 What's the catch?

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Guns for everyone! Except immigrants. They should quit stealing Americans' jobs. We should make it a law that says you have to speak English to get a job in this country. While we're making laws, can we make a law so we can "pollute." Isn't that what those liberal, hippie, tree-hugging, hybrid drivers call it?

8. livelychick

livelychick Missin' My Prius

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Skwyre7 @ Mar 23 2007, 11:57 AM) [snapback]410890[/snapback]</div>
    you're wrong. I want to ensure that companies can pollute what they'd like, when they'd like. I wouldn't call it a lawl, because lawls are desined by our evil govrnment to constrain us descent law-abiding citizens, but I wood like to give them LOTS of money and tax brakes when they do it.

and you're wrong again, with your false constricts. It's not emigrants stealing americans' jobs. It's people who come from other contries

(My heavens it's hard to put misspellings into a post!)

9. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(larkinmj @ Mar 22 2007, 11:28 PM) [snapback]410707[/snapback]</div>
    Thats right! And anyone who doesnt think so is a faggot! [​IMG]

10. Skwyre7

Skwyre7 What's the catch?

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Mar 23 2007, 11:16 AM) [snapback]410903[/snapback]</div>
    Well, if I'm rong, thin yew muss bee won ov dem libbrals.

(Spell check is angry at me.)

11. desynch

desynch Die-Hard Conservative

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    You know.. more accurately, this threads title would say "It's the Talk like a Republican thread"..

So, on that note:

"Kill em' all and let God sort em' out!"

12. Darwood

Darwood Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    This thread's seems like a "llort" thread. (trolling, but to the left). So I won't partake in the mud slinging.

True, desynch. Republicans and conservatives are not the same. I'll never understand why true conservatives have given so much support to Bush, when he is a "spend and let the democrats tax them later for my bill" republican.
    I wish more conservatives actually would try to keep a lid on runaway government spending, instead of focusing on red herrings like gay marriage, or quiet acquiesence to the neocons. I might vote for one again!

13. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(desynch @ Mar 23 2007, 12:29 PM) [snapback]411023[/snapback]</div>
    You're absolutely right. Title fixed.

Wait. I mean YOU MUST THINK THAT CAUSE YOUR A NAZI!

14. desynch

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stev0 @ Mar 23 2007, 04:45 PM) [snapback]411118[/snapback]</div>
    LOL Stev0..

Godwin PWn3d!!!!! hehehe

Darwood - DAMN RIGHT BROTHER! Why Republicans give Bush so much support is beyond me. Bush is SO not a Conservative.. Conservatives are supposed to be all for smaller government, less spending, personal rights/freedom... yet Bush has done the complete opposite!

There are very few things in which I think Bush needs support - the current war we're in is one of them.. not much else.

ME, I'm a REAL Conservative.. to me, that means Conserving our Nation, Conserving our Environment, Conserving our way of life, Conserving the contents of our wallets, Conserving our freedoms, Conserving the Constitution.. etc.. Liberals to me, want to CHANGE those things.. something that I have a major problem with. I want to CONSERVE(ative) them. :)

Sorry - thread jack, again, I'll try to make a statement akin to what Republican would say... :

"LETS BUILD A WALL TO KEEP OUT ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS.. ... but to save money, lets hire illegal immigrants to BUILD THE WALL! - THATS HOW WE'LL SAVE TAX PAYERS MONEY.. YEEEE HAW!!!"

15. MarinJohn

MarinJohn Senior Member

How can you people be so stoopit to like Hillary when she did not d-i-v-o-r-c-e her husband. We're the 'family values' party and look at our front runners. They're all divorced.

16. desynch

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MarinJohn @ Mar 23 2007, 05:31 PM) [snapback]411154[/snapback]</div>
    Man, for a second I thought you were serious.. That was pretty good.

how about this one:

"Homosexuals are an abomination and are not to be married for they may marginalize and disecrate the marriage of real Christians hetrosexual couples! ... The sanctity of marriage must be preserved! ... wait... Divorce doesn't count!"

17. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    i may be a filthy lying bastard, but at least i decry others just like me.

oh wait... that's just politicians in general. oops.

damn the democrats for wanting to control your life... if you vote for them you're going to hell.

18. dragonfly

dragonfly New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(desynch @ Mar, 03:12 PM) [snapback]411137[/snapback]</div>
    Sorry to go off track here, but liberals are for conserving our freedoms, the constitution, the environment. Where did you get the idea that these are conservative values and not liberal values?

Back on track now, you bunch of yellow-bellied librals got you're stinkin cut&run bill past today in the House. But thank God almighty we have a strong Presdint who'll get that stupit thing throwed out if it comes to that.

19. livelychick

livelychick Missin' My Prius

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    we manged to fix it so that dude ahminiiiiijjjjaaad or whatever couldn't come into our country to talk. he must be afraid. we got hims write where we want him.

20. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

shut up you baby killers, murderers