1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

It's the Talk Like a Republican thread!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Stev0, Mar 22, 2007.

1. maggieddd

maggieddd Senior Member

Why do you always bash and criticize everything?

2. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

And another thing- those people murdering women and cutting off dogs' heads- it all because of the liberal agenda!

3. livelychick

livelychick Missin' My Prius

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    I just heard that those liberal/demoncrats want the distruction of Israel. the sbc says so, so it must be true.

4. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

Impeach Bush!
    (lately, it's REPUBLICANS who are using the "I-word"!)

5. MegansPrius

MegansPrius GoogleMeister, AKA bongokitty

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(livelychick @ Mar 27 2007, 11:45 AM) [snapback]412934[/snapback]</div>
    :D :D :D :D :D

so true

6. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    It's an undeclared war backed by a silent majority.

-------

Or, how about this:

[attachmentid=7213]

Attached Files:

7. zapranoth

zapranoth New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Off track: You win teh prize, Pinto Girl. Back on track:

"NUKE-yoo-ler."

8. jimmyrose

jimmyrose Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Global warming/change is a myth. I have one scientist who says so.
    And even if it's real, OBL has a smaller carbon footprint than algore, cause he lives in a cave!
    Speaking of godless, gay non-unions, what's your stance on gun control?

9. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pinto Girl @ Mar 30 2007, 09:13 PM) [snapback]415221[/snapback]</div>
    Lets see - now with the Dems in control of the Congress

Oil/Gas prices - skyrocketing - why dont the Dems do something about it?
    Corruption - Jeez where do you want to start - $100,000 in the refridge Jefferson - still voting
    Darfur - what have the dems done to stop the slaughter?
    GW - where are the dems on this one too - following algores lead of do nothing while in office are they?
    Fed Deficit - dems increasing spending by what, $400 BILLION :lol:
    Gay Marriage - come on dems - pass a federal law on this one
    Foreign Policy - Pelosi in Syria - cool - sees evil and calls it good - go dems
    15 British hostages in Iran - Pelosi does not even allow a vote on statement supporting the Brits - but she goes to Syria - figure that one out.

10. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Apr 3 2007, 10:38 AM) [snapback]416986[/snapback]</div>
    Folks, as hard as we tried to be humorous on this thread- we're never going to be as funny as real Republican talk! :lol:

11. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(larkinmj @ Apr 3 2007, 10:45 AM) [snapback]416989[/snapback]</div>
    where is the humor?

where is the outcry over gas prices going through the roof - what are those dems going to do - or are they in bed with big oil?

fed defict - dems INCREASING SPENDING - how is that going to help the fed deficit

etc, etc - heck they cant even retreat in defeat frm iraq --

and what do the polls say about the democratic Congress ----- worse ratings now than the president, no???

where have all the dems gone
    gone to neutering all of them

no humor here - the dems are a sad bunch of poll reading fortune grabbers

12. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Apr 3 2007, 08:59 AM) [snapback]416996[/snapback]</div>
    (Not speaking as a Republican)

This is why I don't watch Stephen Colbert. I mean, I think the guy is brilliant, but no matter how funny he gets there's no way his parody can ever keep up with the real thing.

"Congress has worse ratings than the president" - Tee-Hee. But then we know reality has a liberal bias...

13. Ichabod

Ichabod Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Wow, doberman is really good at this "talk like a republican" thing.

I give him points in the following categories:
    * name-calling
    * ignoring of facts
    * subtle AND not-so-subtle emotional manipulation
    * the "blame the other party for our own mistakes once we lose office for making those mistakes" argument.

Genius!

14. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ichabod @ Apr 3 2007, 11:16 AM) [snapback]417009[/snapback]</div>

name the facts i am ignoring..

Price of gas is near an all-time high - the dems control Congress - what are they doing about it?

Corruption - Jefferson, the guy with $100,000 in CASH in his refridge - is still voting, why?

Fed Deficit - Dems are proposing $400 BILLION in new spending - i thought they cared about future generations paying off reckless govt spending?

Foreign Policy - Pelosi is in SYRIA - a known terror supporting state that is responsible for the assasination of political figures in Lebanon, etc. what is she doing there? she sees evil and calls it good.

Iraq - the war is still going on - come on dems - remember vietnam - pull the funding plug - try doing it without bribing your own people too - have some testosterone - stand up - support our troops the only way you know how - by promoting the defeat of our Armed Forces - support our troops by not giving them the $ to buy body armor, armed humvees, bullets, etc -

all the above are dems on the go issues - the dems are the joke here.

btw - where is pelosi going next, Iran? perhaps NoKo or cuba.

15. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Apr 3 2007, 11:32 AM) [snapback]417024[/snapback]</div>
    OK, doc, in the interests of conserving time and space I will just address one of your points. You, the right-wing blogosphere, and even the White House relentlessly criticize Nancy Pelosi for going to Syria. The (bipartisan) Iraq Study Group recommended increasing diplomatic efforts with Syria and Iran. Republicans, including Rep. David Hobson who traveled in Pelosi's delegation, and a separate delegation of Republican Congressmen Pitts, Wolf, and Aderholt, have visited Syria. So tell us why you single out Pelosi? Because she's a Democrat? Because she's a woman? If you want to criticize diplomatic efforts with Syria, fine- just don't be a hypocrite.
    Oh, BTW, Dalia Itzik (acting Israeli president) defended Pelosi's trip to Syria, saying, "I believe in your worthy intentions. Perhaps a step, seen as unpopular at this stage ... will clarify to the Syrian people and leadership they must abandon the axis of evil (and) stop supporting terrorism and giving shelter to (terrorist) headquarters."
    I would have expected you to be symphathetic toward the government of Syria. How many countries in the world are ruled by a crazy doctor? :lol:

16. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(larkinmj @ Apr 3 2007, 11:59 AM) [snapback]417042[/snapback]</div>
    please do not conserve time - i think all those that are there should be questioned - the fact is she is number 3 in line for the presidency - the others are just ding-dongs - she is the lead fool. tell me, what diplomacy would you pursue with syria? would she be going there if clinton was president or some other dem? obviously NOT.

is she a woman - i couldnt tell with all that plastic surgery or botox or both :lol:

clarify to the syrian people.... JJEEEEEEZZZZZZ - just shoot me please

How many countries in the world are ruled by a crazy doctor? at least one too many :lol: and too bad he is not a psychiatrist - he has a bunch of crazy americans there now he could try to treat - but alas, there is no treatment for nomoralcompassemia :blink:

17. Ichabod

Ichabod Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Doberman, you've already proven your Republican-speak abilities far superior, now give some of the rest of us a chance to have fun with this.

18. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

(back to TLAR):
    "Tommy Thompson; Fred Thompson- there's just too many Thompsons! I don't know who to vote for!"

19. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ichabod @ Apr 3 2007, 12:52 PM) [snapback]417070[/snapback]</div>
    I am not a repubican - sorry :(

20. larkinmj

larkinmj New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Apr 3 2007, 01:37 PM) [snapback]417099[/snapback]</div>
    I think he's actually a member of the Know Nothing Party. :lol: