1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

It's time that they made a Gen 5 Prius v.

Discussion in 'Gen 5 Prius Main Forum' started by Georgina Rudkus, Dec 16, 2022.

1. Georgina Rudkus

Georgina Rudkus Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Yeah, it's like a giant Darth Vader mask that you see on current cars. They don't need to be functionally that large.

#21 Georgina Rudkus, Jan 2, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2023
  2. drash

drash Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I'd agree with you if I was 2 ft tall which is where all the shots of the UX are made or I crawl up to the car. The bottom part of the grill length is about the size of my calf. In person it is ... underwhelming at most and in fact is kind of toy looking at worst, especially next to its NX, RX and, Holy Crap! :eek:, LX brethren. This is a very small vehicle and was very comparable to my Prius Prime in size. The number 1 reason why my wife didn't pick it. I think though you'd probably dislike the driver's side which, even though it was much wider than my Prius Prime, felt kind of tight. The seat was awesomely comfortable, but the cabin still felt smaller, even with the sunroof.

3. drash

drash Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    No, about the same as the Prius Prime, a bit more square but not as deep. Load height was slightly higher but not much. It's still a small car and the interior space seemed smaller. It was a little easier to get in and out and you sit a touch higher, so I was comparing that to the Prius v. The cargo space is no way comparable to the Prius v which if that is the criteria, then no it is not the 5th gen Prius v.

Tideland Prius likes this.