1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

I've been driving my wife's car for the past week and I'm kind of disappointed to have to return i

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by stevemcelroy, Sep 13, 2011.

1. a_gray_prius

a_gray_prius Rare Non-Old-Blowhard Priuschat Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Re: I've been driving my wife's car for the past week and I'm kind of disappointed to have to return

Damn, bro. Chill. When I got into my buddy's he was like "If your don't have a waistline smaller than 32", don't get in." and I was like "Yeah, it is" and he asked me if I was sure like 5 times. I thought it was funny as hell. Apparently the particularly sized Bride that was installed wasn't designed for larger people.

Probably not stock, the passenger seat I sat in had side bolsters (the drivers seat was not stock).

I sat in #2 (aftermarket) and not #1 (lotus Elise stock seat):

#1: stock
    [​IMG]

#2 aftermarket (I don't even know if this thing will fit in a Lotus):
    [​IMG]

2. 2k1Toaster

2k1Toaster Brand New Prius Batteries

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Re: I've been driving my wife's car for the past week and I'm kind of disappointed to have to return

Not stock then. They looked like a blend between #1 and #2, but were all rigid plastic. There was a foam butt ring essentially but that was it.

3. Pinto Girl

Pinto Girl New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A

The GII seats were okay overall for me, but the seat itself was too short and didn't support my legs well at all. And I'm not super tall, either. That was my biggest problem with them.