1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Featured January 2016 Dashboard - summary to follow

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by bwilson4web, Feb 3, 2016.

1. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    i can understand their thought that tesla will run out of $90,000. buyers, that's just a forecast anyone can make. supply problems should be easy for any savvy market investor to look into.

2. austingreen

austingreen Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    N/A
    Yes if you have been following the shorts Model S demand would staop at 10,000, then 20,000, then, 30,000. THen the model X would never be produced, etc.

Model X is behind schedule because of falcon wing design problems and trouble with parts for seats. These should be worked out by june if you listen to the bulls, they will die according to the bears that have always been wrong.

Model S is above estimated volume because they have swiched production from X that they need parts for to S.

Estimates for Model S +X worldwide are 80,000 versus 51,000 last years. Last year tesla did indeed grow over 50% as it should this year.

Analysts: Tesla Model X Production Ramps Up, Battery Cell Density Improves As Price Per kWh Continues To Fall
    Remember March over outshines january and feb on their estimated sales as tesla pushes out things to make quarterly numbers. January and feb are not disclosed by tesla, but are analyst guestimates that don't usnually show the quarters run rate becuase of the end of quarter shipping bing.

US tesla QTD 3170 estimate inside ev, which is strong growth from 2015s 2250. Its not quite 50% growth because of parts/manufacturing starting pains on the X.

#22 austingreen, Mar 3, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
    bisco likes this.
  3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    thanks a/g, i knew you'd be along to straighten me out.:p

4. UsedToLoveCars

UsedToLoveCars Active Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    I rather liked the Jetta Hybrid when I tried it. Shame it doesn't sell more.

Saw my first i8 on the road a few days ago in Tiburon-Belvedere. Wow, what a car!