1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Japanese accessory: Front Door Car Bin

Discussion in 'Prius v Accessories and Modifications' started by isoya, May 8, 2014.

1. isoya

isoya Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius+ MPV
    Model:
    N/A
    Here is another gimmick accessory I got for the Prius+, Prius v/Prius α.

A car bin that fits in the front car door. Not the biggest bin but does a great job keeping cabin tidy from used parking tickets, receipts and tissues etc...

It fits perfectly without taking up the drinks holder part.

[​IMG]

As it's a Japanese accessory, it's only made to fit on the right hand side and I am not aware of a left hand side version being available. But that doesn't stop the left hand drive variant owners from using it as a Passenger side bin.

2. alz

alz Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    I have one of these on the passenger side. It's good for little things. The flap is starting to lose its springy-ness and bending inwards slightly. Still a great thing for those bits of trash. I'd love to find one for the driver's side (or the passenger's side if found in Japan).

isoya likes this.
  3. beej

beej New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Anyone know where to buy one of these for delivery in the US?
    I checked ebay, but only found one that fits the standard hatchback Prius, not the v.

4. orenji

orenji Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Japan ebay or use a Starbucks bag on the floor, its free and works well. (y)