1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Japanese imported Prius Gen3 2010 with Panasonic NSDN-W60- reversing Guidelines lost!

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by KP5, Mar 10, 2022.

1. KP5

KP5 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello, and thanks in advance for any help, with this my first post. Once I bottom out my problem I will write it up end to end (unless this has already been done!): specifically for the equipment I have, as this does seem to have happened to others in the past.
    I am trying to recover reversing guidelines after a 12v battery problem- they worked just fine before the battery was replaced. The point I am stuck on is that I am being asked for a "car choice selection"- a choice between "a type", "b type", "c type" through "h type", when I was expecting (from browsing the internet) to be asked the model of car (in this case "Prius", (or more precisely "プリウス"). I don't know if this "car type" is a Toyota designation, or a designation relating only to the NSDN-W60!
    *** If anyone can supply a list of meanings for this "type" I will include it in my write up. [And I will be very grateful too!]
    Car- Japanese market Prius DAA-ZVW30-AHXEB-A with display unit- NSDN-W60