1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

JBL / Nav display will not stay on AUDIO?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by Johnny Cakes, Oct 16, 2019.

1. Johnny Cakes

Johnny Cakes Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Last week, my Prius got totaled while I was stopped at a red light. The crash protection is really amazing because the guy was texting and hit at about 40 MPH. No injuries, but an accordion and four cars totaled during the accident.

So I went out and found the exact same Prius and purchased it. On the old Prius, I could have the AUDIO displayed on the screen by itself (JBL unit) at all times unless I selected MAP.

With the replacement Prius, if AUDIO is selected, after about 30 seconds, the screen returns to MAP view.

I'm not talking about the option where you can have MAP and AUDIO in a 50/50 view. I'm talking about just the AUDIO screen displaying without reverting to the MAP view.

Somewhere there must be an option setting, but I have tried and can not locate it.

bisco likes this.
  2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    idk, but i'm glad you're okay!(y)

Johnny Cakes likes this.
  3. cnc97

cnc97 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Three

There is a setting in the “SETUP” button. General, AUTO SCREEN CHANGE. Turn that off and the display will stay where you put it.

Attached Files:

Johnny Cakes likes this.
  4. Johnny Cakes

Johnny Cakes Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    LOL!! I saw that option a dozen times as I kept looking for what to change. I thought it was for changing the BRIGHTNESS of the screen automatically when it gets dark outside!

This forum is great -- thanks!

Data Daedalus and bisco like this.