1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

JBL vs Standard Audio

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by aznbo187, Apr 17, 2013.

1. Radiospank

Radiospank Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Jbl is ok if you just want a decent system, but I'd much rather go aftermarket as you can get more value for your money.

2. M.Flynn

M.Flynn New Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    can anyone tell me if they know anyone that repairs these. my whole system went black and does nothing. no backup no navigation no radio no bluetooth... nothing.
    I had it checked at a radio shop and they said sl the fuses are good and there is power to the radio.
    any help please. I want my radio back
    it's the E7039 JBL.
    2013 prius 4

3. ASRDogman

ASRDogman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    There used to be a place on Babcock and Malabar road right off I-95, but I can't remember
    the name of the place, he fixed a lot things for me years ago.
    But if you search the youtube, or just an internet search, there are those who repair them.

4. Mysticcat

Mysticcat Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Do you remember how to get there? Maybe a few directions and I could find the place. Thanks for the reply

5. Fitcious

Fitcious Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Love the JBL system. I’m type of person who wants to keep it stock and try to look for the upgraded system and was lucky enough to find one. Two things:

1. I go up driving in the mountains a lot and the navigation is great since cell reception is spotty for google maps

2. The flip down screen to put in CD is awesome. Reminds me of early 2000s old school aftermarket HU

6. ASRDogman

ASRDogman Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    It was on the south side of Babcock, right where the two lanes go to one lane.
    I have not been there in a few years, so I don't remember exactly... His shop was at the south end.