1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

JDM Toyota 2010+ side window visors installed.

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by Steve Type-4, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Steve Type-4

Steve Type-4 Trading HP for MPG

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Woah, it's been a while since I logged on. Been too busy to keep up with PC and kinda fell off the loop 'til I got an email notification re: this thread, lol. The visors themselves sells for about $120.00 from Toyota of Japan, minus shipping. I recommend searching through Rakuten for a price that's closer to $120 if you can than pay a premium price plus up charge for these visors through JDM importers. I originally bought the visors from Nigel-JDM. Fortunately I work for a Japanese company and we have a lot of rotating Japanese staffs, one of which is a tuner enthusiasts (drives an AE86, BRZ) and helps me import stuff directly from Japan for a small fee.

Torrance! Seen a few modded Prius and Persona editions in my neck of the wood.

GTprii likes this.
  2. wotcher

wotcher Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    any of those guys heading to japan soon?

3. Steve Type-4

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Nah, they just left/came back. Usually they go for two weeks twice a year; summer and winter. Nigel JDM charges, IMO, a fair price for the visors when you factor in shipping and profit. It's not some ridiculous price as high as $240+ as you see on eBay on certain JDM importers.

I'm thinking of doing a partial G's Sport conversion down the line (minus the wheels, head lights). Only had my Prius PLUS body on for less than a year and want to rock it for at least a full year, or two before "refreshing" the Prius' exterior.

4. Tnguyen

Tnguyen New Member

Vehicle:
    2000 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello. I know this is a forum for the prius only, but i came across the picture of your car on google images while i was looking up "window visors." Yours were so nice, and i noticed that you said you used to have jdm window visors on your honda? I'm looking for some for my 2013 honda accord, and i was wondering if the ones on your honda looked as nice as the ones shown on your prius? If so, where did you get your honda ones? Thanks a lot! Yours look so damn nice i had to create an account just to ask you.

5. Steve Type-4

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I had original Honda Access visors on previous Acura RSX Type S. I bought the parts from H-Motors Online (http://www.hmotorsonline.com) in person since they are local to me. They specialize in JDM Honda engines but carry various new and used JDM Honda parts, such as visors, taillights, headlights, etc. You can call them and ask for Steve to see if they have it available or if they can get it for you.

Original JDM Honda Access window visors for 2013+ Accord sedans look like these:

[​IMG]

6. Xterra72

Xterra72 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona