1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Jim Press speaks out

Discussion in 'Prius, Hybrid, EV and Alt-Fuel News' started by zenMachine, Feb 24, 2010.

1. apriusfan

apriusfan New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Somehow, I tend to doubt that Jim Press will be back at Toyota USA anytime soon.

2. Jerry P

Jerry P Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius
    Model:
    XLE AWD-e
    Toyota will return to their old standards soon. My first experience with this was when I bought a 2001 Echo. It was built better than anything I had ever owned and I loved it. The company was on the rise and winning awards and accolades from everyone. When the 2nd gen. Prius was unveiled in New York in April 2003, I knew I had to have one because I was so impressed with the quality of my Echo. After 123,000 miles of trouble-free driving and saving big bucks on gas over that time, I know it was the best move I could have made. The Prius is still a result of the 'old' Toyota and CEO Fujio Cho, who was the last to follow the Toyota Production System dogma. Akio Toyoda must, and I believe,will, return Toyota to it's roots. I am hoping that the new smaller hybrid that is coming soon will be the first best example of what they can do.

1 person likes this.