1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Joke of the Day

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by SPEEDEAMON, Nov 23, 2008.

1. SPEEDEAMON

SPEEDEAMON Professional Car Nut

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    My wife and I went to the state fair and one of the first exhibits we stopped at was the breeding bulls. We went up to the first pen and there was a sign attached that said,

'THIS BULL MATED 50 TIMES LAST YEAR'

My wife playfully nudged me in the ribs ...Smiled and said, 'He mated 50 times last year.' We walked to the second pen which had a sign attached that said,

''THIS BULL MATED 150 TIMES LAST YEAR'

My wife gave me a healthy jab and said, 'WOW~~That's more than twice a week! ..........You could learn a lot from him.' We walked to the third pen and it had a sign attached that said, in capital letters,

'THIS BULL MATED 365 TIMES LAST YEAR'

My wife was so excited that her elbow nearly broke my ribs, and said, 'That's once a day. You could REALLY learn something from this one.' I looked at her and said,

'Go over and ask him if it was with the same old cow every time.'

My condition has been upgraded from critical to stable, and I should eventually make a full recovery. My condition has been upgraded from critical to stable, and I should eventually make a full recovery.

OceanEyes and amm0bob like this.
  2. SPEEDEAMON

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five

A guy calls his buddy, the horse rancher, and says he's sending a friend over to look at a horse.
    His buddy asks, 'How will I recognize him?'

'That's easy; he's a dwarf with a speech impediment.'
    So, the dwarf shows up, and the guy asks him if he's looking for a male or female horse.

'A female horth.' So he shows him a prized filly.

'Nith lookin horth. Can I thee her eyeth?' So the guy picks up the dwarf and he gives the horse's eyes the once over.

'Nith eyeth, can I thee her earzth?' So he picks the little fella up again, and shows him the horse's ears.

'Nith earzth, can I thee her mouf?' The rancher is getting pretty ticked off by this point, but he picks him up again and shows him the horse's mouth.

'Nice mouf, can I see her twat?'

Totally mad at this point, the rancher grabs him under his arms and rams the dwarf's head up the horse's fanny, pulls him out and slams him on the ground.

The midget gets up, sputtering and coughing.

'Perhapth I should rephrase that. Can I thee her wun awound a widdlebit?'

3. philobeddoe

philobeddoe ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    i love this joke :thumb:

1 person likes this.
  4. SPEEDEAMON

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Thanks Philo, I like your avatar, too. You are probably one of the rare real car enthusiasts here and own a hot car. But you care about the environment because you also drive a Prius.

Here's another joke:

A nudist unfortunately gets sunburned and his willy in particular was bothering him, so he sticks it in a glass of milk to soothe the burn.

His blonde girlfriend walks in and sees this and exclaims "Oh my God!! Is that how you reload it?"

5. jdcollins5

jdcollins5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    "Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I have been with a loose girl". The priest asks, "Is that you Joey Pagano?" "Yes, Father, it is." "And who was the girl you were with?" "I can't tell you, Father. I don't want to ruin her reputation". "Well, Joey, I'm sure to find out her name sooner or later so you may as well tell me now. Was it Tina Minetti?" "I cannot say." "Was it Teresa Mazzarelli?" "I'll never tell." "Was it Nina Capelli?" "I'm sorry, but I cannot name her." "Was it Cathy Piriano?" "My lips are sealed." "Was it Rosa DiAngelo, then?" "Please, Father, I cannot tell you."

The priest sighs in frustration. "You're very tight lipped, and I admire that. But you've sinned and have to atone. You cannot be an altar boy now for 4 months. Now you go and behave yourself."

Joey walks back to his pew, and his friend Franco slides over and whispers, "What'd you get?" "Four months vacation and five good leads."

1 person likes this.
  6. SPEEDEAMON

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    A blond decides one day that she is sick and tired of all the blonde jokes and how all blonds are perceived as stupid. So, she decides to show her husband that blonds really are smart.

While her husband is off at work, she decides that she is going to paint a couple of rooms in the house. The next day, right after her husband leaves for work, she gets down to the task at hand.

Her husband arrives home at 5:30 and smells the distinctive smell of paint. He walks into the living room and finds his wife lying on the floor in a pool of sweat. He notices that she is wearing a heavy parka and a leather jacket at the same time. He goes over and asks her if she is OK. She replies yes. He asks what she is doing and she replies that she wanted to prove to him that not all blond women are dumb, and she wanted to prove it by painting the house.

He then asks her why she has a parka over her leather jacket. She replies that she was reading the directions on the paint can and it said....

"FOR BEST RESULTS, PUT ON TWO COATS."

1 person likes this.
  7. SPEEDEAMON

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    This may be a repeat but,...

Four friends, who hadn't seen each other in 30 years, reunited at a party.After several drinks, one of the men had to use the rest room. Those who remained talked about their kids.

The first guy said, 'My son is my pride and joy.He started working at a successful company at the bottom of the barrel. He studied Economics and Business Administration and soon began to climb the corporate ladder and now he's the president of the company. He became so rich that he gave his best friend a top of the line Mercedes for his birthday.'

The second guy said, 'Darn, that's terrific! My son is also my pride and joy. He started working for a big airline, then went to flight school to become a pilot. Eventually he became a partner in the company, where he owns the majority of its assets He's so rich that he gave his best friend a brand new jet for his birthday.'

The third man said: 'Well, that's terrific! My son studied in the best universities and became an engineer. Then he started his own construction company and is now a multimillionaire. He also gave away something very nice and expensive to his best friend for his birthday: A 30,000 square foot mansion.'

The three friends congratulated each other just as the fourth returned from the restroom and asked: 'What are all the congratulations for?'

One of the three said: 'We were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons. ....What about your son?'

The fourth man replied: 'My son is gay and makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub.' The three friends said: 'What a shame... what a disappointment.'

The fourth man replied: 'No, I'm not ashamed. He's my son and I love him. And he hasn't done too bad either. His birthday was two weeks ago, and he received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and a top of the line Mercedes from his three boyfriends

onlineid615 and amm0bob like this.
  8. SPEEDEAMON

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    A professor at the University of Kentucky was giving a lecture on the supernatural. To get a feel for his audience, he asks,

'How many people here believe in ghosts?' About 90 students raise their hands!

'Well, that's a good start. Out of those of you who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you have seen a ghost?' About 40 students raise their hands.

'That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?' About 15 students raise their hand.

'Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?' Three students raise their hands.

'That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further...Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?' Way in the back, Bubba raises his hand.

The professor takes off his glasses and says 'Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience.'

The big redneck student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the podium..When he reached the front of the room, the professor asks,

'So, Bubba tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?'

Bubba replied, 'Shiiiit!! From way back there I thought you said goats

1 person likes this.
  9. sandsw

sandsw Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Little Girl Phone Stuff

A little voice answered the phone... “Hello?â€
    “Hi honey! This is Daddy. Is Mommy near the phone?â€
    “No Daddy. She's upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Paul.â€
    Daddy says, “But honey, you haven't got an Uncle Paul.â€
    “Oh yes I do!... and he's upstairs in the room with Mommy, right now!â€
    “Uh, okay then, this is what I want you to do. Put the phone down on the table, run upstairs and knock on the bedroom door, and shout to Mommy... that Daddy's car just pulled into the driveway.â€
    “Okay Daddy, just a minute.â€
    A few minutes later, the little girl comes back to the phone.
    “I did it Daddy.â€
    “And what happened honey?â€
    “Well, Mommy got all scared, jumped out of bed with no clothes on and ran around screaming. She tripped over the rug, hit her head on the dresser, and now she isn't moving at all!â€
    “Oh my God!!! What about your Uncle Paul?â€
    “He jumped out of the bed with no clothes on, too. He was all scared and he jumped out of the back window and into the swimming pool.
    But I guess he didn't know that you took out the water last week to clean it. He hit the bottom of the pool, and I think he's dead!â€
    Then Daddy says... “Swimming pool...???? …what number is that?â€

Cheers
    Warwick

2 people like this.
  10. SPEEDEAMON

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Sex and Sunshine

FACT: 79,000,000 people are engaged in sex right now.

FACT: 58,000,000 are kissing.

FACT: 37,000,000 are relaxing after having sex.

FACT: 1 old timer is reading jokes.

You hang in there

1 person likes this.
  11. rpatterman

rpatterman Thinking Progressive

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Finding inner peace

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me, and we all could use more calm in our lives.

By following the simple advice I heard on a Dr. Phil show, I have finally found inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed the way to achieve inner peace was to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I started and hadn't finished; and before leaving the house this morning I finished a bottle of Jack Daniels, a bottle of tequilla, a bottle of Jager Meister, a bottle of Rumplemintz, my bag of kind, the remainder of the Valium prescriptions, and a box of chocolates.

You have no idea how freaking good I feel.

1 person likes this.
  12. GrGramps

GrGramps Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    N/A
    Reading and having my morning coffee.

1 person likes this.
  13. gak27

gak27 Prius, Take Two

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    "Going Rogue"... :)

1 person likes this.
  14. rpatterman

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Apple announced today that it has developed a breast implant that can store and play music. The iTit will cost from $499 to $699, depending on cup and speaker size. This is considered a major social breakthrough, because women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them.

4 people like this.
  15. SPEEDEAMON

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    AnEnglish professor wrote the words
    :

'A woman without her man is nothing'

on the chalkboard and asked his students to punctuate it correctly.

All of the males in the class wrote:

'A woman, without her man, is nothing.'

All the females in the class wrote:

'A woman: without her, man is nothing.'

1 person likes this.
  16. SPEEDEAMON

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Everyone seems to be in such a hurry to scream 'racism' these days.

So, the customer asked, "In what aisle could I find the Polish sausage?"

The clerk looks at him and says, "Are you Polish?"

The guy (clearly offended) says, "Well, yes I am. But let me ask you something. If I had asked for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian?

Or if I had asked for German Bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German?
    Or if I asked for a kosher hot dog would you ask me if I was Jewish?

Or if I had asked for a Taco, would you ask if I was Mexican?
    If I asked for some Irish whiskey, would you ask if I was Irish?"

The clerk says, "Well, no, I probably wouldn't!"

With deep self-righteous indignation, the guy says, "Well then, why did you ask me if I'm Polish because I asked for Polish sausage?"

The clerk replied, "Because you're in Home Depot."

1 person likes this.
  17. SPEEDEAMON

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    Redneck Turkey Recipe

Give this a try.

18 - 20 lb. Turkey
    2 cups melted butter
    4 cups stuffing
    4 cups uncooked popcorn
    Salt/pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Brush turkey well with melted butter salt, and pepper.
    Fill cavity with stuffing mixed with popcorn.
    Place in baking pan with the neck toward the back of the oven.

Listen for the popping sounds. When the turkey's nice person blows the oven door open and the turkey flies across the room and lands on the table, it's done and ready to eat..

1 person likes this.
  18. rpatterman

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    II
    A couple was invited to a swanky costume party.

The Mrs. got a terrible headache and told her husband to go to the party alone.

He being a devoted husband protested, but she argued and said she was going to take some aspirin and go to bed and there was no need for his good time being spoiled by not going.

So he took his costume and away he went. The wife, after sleeping soundly for about an hour, awakened without pain and, as it was still early, decided to go the party.

Since her husband did not know what her costume was, she thought she would have some fun by watching her husband to see how he acted when she was not with him.

She joined the party and soon spotted her husband cavorting around on the dance floor, dancing with every nice woman he could, and copping a little feel here and a little kiss there.

His wife sidled up to him and being a rather seductive babe herself, he left his current partner high and dry and devoted his time to the new babe that had just arrived.

She let him go as far as he wished ,naturally, since he was her husband.

Finally, he whispered a little proposition in her ear and she agreed.

So off they went to one of the cars and had a quickie.

Just before unmasking at midnight, she slipped away, went home, put the costume away and got into bed, wondering what kind of explanation he would make for his behavior.

She was sitting up reading when he came in, and she asked what kind of a time he had.

He said: "Oh, the same old thing. You know I never have a good time when you're not there."

"Did you dance much ?"

"I'll tell you, I never even danced one dance. When I got there, I met Pete, Bill Brown and some other guys, so we went into the den and played poker all evening. But you're not going to believe what happened to the guy I loaned my costume to!".

1 person likes this.
  19. jdcollins5

jdcollins5 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Have you ever wondered who first uttered the phrase 'You Gotta Be Shi**in' Me'?

Well, it just so happens to have originated through the Father of Our Country, way back when George Washington was crossing the Delaware River with his troops.

There were 33 (remember this number) in Washington 's boat. It was extremely dark and storming furiously and the water was tossing them about.

Finally, Washington grabbed Corporal Peters (remember this name) and stationed him at the front of the boat with a lantern. He ordered him to keep swinging it, so they could see where they were heading.

Corporal Peters, through driving rain and cold, continued swinging the lantern back and forth, back and forth.

Then a big gust of wind and a wave hit and threw Corporal Peters and his lantern into the Delaware . Washington and his troops searched for nearly an hour trying to find Corporal Peters, but to no avail. All of them felt terrible, for the Corporal had been one of their favorites.

Sometime later, Washington and his troops landed on the other side, wet and totally exhausted. He rallied the troops and told them that they must go on.
    Another hour later, one of his men said, 'General, I see lights ahead.' They trudged toward the lights and came upon a huge house
    . What they didn't know was that this was a house of ill repute, hidden in the forest to serve all who came.

General Washington pounded on the door, his men crowding around him. The door swung open, and much to his surprise stood a beautiful woman. A huge smile came across her face, to see so many men standing there.

Washington was the first to speak, 'Madam, I am General George Washington and these are my men. We are tired, wet, exhausted, and desperately need warmth and comfort.'

Again, the Madam looked at all the men standing there, and with a broad smile on her face, said, 'Well, General, you have come to the right place. We can surely give you warmth and comfort. How many men do you have?'

Washington replied, 'Well, Madam, there are 32 of us without Peters.'

And the Madam said, 'You gotta be shi**in me.'

1 person likes this.
  20. Spectra

Spectra Amphi-Prius

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Good One, JD! :thumb:
    That's hard to beat .....

2 scientists went to the Arctic, to study polar bears.
    One scientist was Russian, the other was from Czechoslovakia.

After 2 months in the wild, their communications stopped.
    Their colleagues back in the Eastern Bloc got worried & sent out a search party.

When the searchers got to the research site, they couldn't find any trace of the 2 scientists. They presumed that the 2 had been eaten by the bears.

In order to be sure, they found a pair of large bears -- a male & female, who might have consumed their colleagues.

They decided to sacrifice the female, in order to look for remains of the scientists in her stomach.

Sure enough, they found the remains of the Russian in her digestive tract ....... But there was no trace of the scientist from Czechoslovakia.

Just then, one of the searchers motioned to other bear & said .....

"Then, I guess the Czech is in the male" :pound:

(courtesy of last weekend's "Car Talk")

2 people like this.