1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

July 4th Sale?

Discussion in 'Prime Main Forum (2017-2022)' started by Jordanhiggins2002, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Jordanhiggins2002

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    I am actually looking into a sienna for my wife and I visit here so often I thought i would ask if anyone knows if or when they post some 4th of July sales on new vehicles?

Thank you all,
    My 2012 plug in @171k is still running perfect with original everything

2. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    around here, there will be no sales while there is a shortage. our son just bought an oddysey because there were very few sienna, and al at msrp only

3. Leadfoot J. McCoalroller

Leadfoot J. McCoalroller Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Prius c
    Model:
    Two
    ^ that. Nobody has enough inventory to bother with discounts, and it's going to be months before that changes.

4. Salamander_King

Salamander_King Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    The current Toyota offer goes to 7/6/21. I doubt there will be any special discount from Toyota. An individual dealer might have some local special depending on the inventory in the lot. With the shortage of chips and fewer new cars manufactured, it is a seller's market right now. It may not have a huge deal anywhere. I am waiting for my purchase as long I can. That is until I go back to commuting sometime in the fall.

5. Jordanhiggins2002

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Now that I have been looking hard I agree that inventory is low and price breaks are not going to happen anytime soon. Crazy times we live in. but props to Toyota for coming out with mini van that gets 36+mpg

bisco likes this.
  6. dtsexpert

dtsexpert Member

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    XLE
    With current low inventory, I don't see any further discount sale in near future.
    I personally think $4500-5000 is max we can get as cash back, and who know how long this gonna last.
    With strong sale like this, Toyota might even test the water to lower the cash back around $2k for the 22 model to see how the consumers react...