1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Just a hello from Western Kentucky

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by 925slave, Mar 28, 2008.

1. 925slave

925slave Newbie

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Just wanted to say hello to everyone from extreme western Kentucky. I have been a member here shortly after I purchased my Prius 11/05/07 last year. I am married and have a 9 year old and a 7 year old. I found a used 05 Seaside Pearl, basic package. I bought it at Mike Smith Toyota in Paducah, Ky. and couldn't be happier. If you visit them on the web or call please ask for Mason and tell him Joey sent you, wonderful young salesmen that takes care of the internet sales division. Mason went out of his way to help us and even stayed late to work around our schedule. This car was a replacement to my wife's Explorer after her KIA van had alot of tranmission problems. I have tried to get her to look at one as I have been interested it them for quite some time, especially back when gas reached $2 a gallon. Wow, how much would you like to buy some overpriced gas at $2 a gallon, sounds cheap now. Anyway, back then we had a Suburban with a 42 gallon tank, do the math, we traded. The problem was trying to believe we needed all the room a van or SUV could offer but soon realized it was cheaper to drive with less stuff and not take as many of our kids friends. We do alot of out of town trips as my daughter goes to cheerleading competitions every month. We have put 10k miles on this little car since November and love passing gas and bragging about "filling up". Well, I would love to hear from someone in the Paducah area, might even think about starting a club if enough are interested. I love the forums here, I browsed long before I bought and what I read was extra insurance that I was making the right decision.

Thanks for reading my lengthy first post.

Joey W. from Draffenville

2. NYPrius1

NYPrius1 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Joey,
    Welcome!!!
    Lets see some pics of the baby