1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Just bought Prius II. Anyone get a better deal than me?

Discussion in 'Dealers & Pricing' started by Morgueman, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Prizzle

Prizzle New Member

Wow! I just paid $22,190 for a 2011 Prius II with Blizzard Pearl paint upgrade ( all mats included) including delivery charge plus got 0% 60 month financing. I thought that was pretty good since no other dealers anywhere around here ( including my regular dealer where I bought my last Prius) would come close to meeting it and I had it in writing to show... Some of you have done quite well in other parts of the USA it seems.

I cannot get over how much better this car is than the GII and my GII was fully loaded.

PS One of my co-workers drove away an absolutely zero down ( no fees, reg, tax, no nothing) 3 year 15K mile lease Prius II in October 2010 for $268/month including sales tax. Caught the acceleration hysteria just right I guess.

2. electrosage

electrosage New Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Just picked up a 2011 Prius II Blizzard Pearl for $20,608 +TTL in Walnut Creek, CA. 2011s have $750 rebate on cash deals right now (up from $500 a week ago) to make room for the 2012s.