1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Just got my Prius hood and armrest cover

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Renocat, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Contact Robin through her e-bay store and see if she's out of stock. She might make you one special. She made me a leather dash cover for the driver's side to match the leather glove box covers she used to carry.

2. Boo

Boo Boola Boola Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    When I checked her store site yesterday, they were not listed like they used to be listed in the past. But they were there at the bottom (without pictures), as part of that combo special of the center console cover and the four armrest covers for around $100.

Also noticed Robin carrying a new item (or one I hadn't seen before) -- a divider for the inside of the center console.

3. McDonald

McDonald New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I will most definitely be getting the center divider because I need to keep the cords separate from other stuff I put in there.

4. thadogsluvthaprius

thadogsluvthaprius New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Just got the armrest & middle console covers. They are very nice. Took about seven days to get them from the day that I paid, but they look worth it.