1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Just got picked on by a C-MAX!

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by WilMent, Feb 27, 2013.

1. WilMent

WilMent diacritic

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE
    I have to throw that at him the next time he rubs the PIP in my face:) 0.107 is still well below the national average of 0.2+ and don't even start with some areas in Cali 0.60kWh:eek: And the PIP is still selling like crazy even after they yanked the HOV privilege. God I wish my mind doesn't count every penny:D

2. fuzzy1

fuzzy1 Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    ^^ At Electricity - Data - U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) I'm seeing an average U.S. residential price of $0.1188 in 2012. My upper tier suburban rate is already within a few tenths of that.

As for Cali, that 60 cent rate is probably a top home consumption tier, and EV customers such have the car on a different rate schedule. And I believe the HOV privilege was yanked only from regular hybrids, not EVs and Plug-ins.

WilMent likes this.
  3. WilMent

WilMent diacritic

Vehicle:
    2021 Prius Prime
    Model:
    LE
    That teaches me to quote more reliable websites, now I need to recalculate... wait, no I'm not getting a PIP anymore:confused:

4. FranklinS

FranklinS Ach crivens ye scunners!

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    The C-Max is Ford's entry into the feminine pad market. It will be the only way they can get advertised MPG.

Mrpcar likes this.