1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

just got tint...yay!!!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by KandyRedCoi, Apr 13, 2008.

1. jhummel

jhummel New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius

Where is chicago did you get this done? Just bought mine and i'd like to get the tint done ASAP. Not a bad price either. thx.

-Jeff

2. dixiepeep

dixiepeep New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius

Love the tint. My son has an eye condition so we are able to tint darker. I really want to get it done soon. I live really close to the florida line so we have sunshine every day. It is so hot already.

3. F8L

F8L Protecting Habitat & AG Lands

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Tint is very nice to have. I really dislike the fact I had to remove my front tint and now I had to deal with the bright lights but at least the 70% keeps some of the heat from the sun off my face. You have the ability to get tinted without hastle so go for it! :)

4. hill

hill High Fiber Member

Vehicle:
    2018 Chevy Volt
    Model:
    Premium
    Limo on the back Rear, & the rear side windows ... w/ only one shade less on the front side windows. So far I haven't been busted . :p

5. KandyRedCoi

KandyRedCoi S is for Super!

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    i keep seeing 7 windows being tinted?

when i tinted all my windows but the windshield i counted 10?

which 3 windows are you people NOT tinting besides the windshield of course?

the car has 11 windows total!

and my price for $275 was for all 10 windows btw :)

6. rpiereck

rpiereck Regenerator

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I had mine tinted for $180 with ceramic tint in Fremont, CA. That was all the windows. 30% on the rear windows, 5% on the front windows (including the tiny windows forward of the doors, plus the 4" strip on the windshield. They quoted me $210 by email but said they would give me 10% off if I called in, so it ended up being $180 including tax.

7. KandyRedCoi

KandyRedCoi S is for Super!

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    you got a good deal RP :)

8. pmanza

pmanza Fernsmom

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    RP
    Are you sure you got ceramic and not carbon? The best I can get for ceramic here in Sacramento is $450 for all windows except windshield. What is the name of the place you used? That much savings might be worth a drive.
    Fernsmom