1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Just ordered an '08!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by moshe_levy, Aug 15, 2007.

1. Blue Hoosier

Blue Hoosier New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tim Wilson @ Aug 17 2007, 11:40 AM) [snapback]497834[/snapback]</div>

I am purchasing a 2008 Blue (see my name "Blue Hoosier") Prius at O'Brien Toyota in Indianapolis, IN, and they are giving me $300 off the MRSP....I think because the Mgr. which I went up to and spoke first saw my research papers from Consumer Reports, etc. in my hand and knew I wouldn't want to buy w/o some off. Needless to say, I was thrilled to save that off a new one when they would only give me that much off a 2007 Prius. If you want to contact my salesman, his name is Mike Ramon. The phone number is 317-351-7000. Don't know if saving only $300 is worth the trip from Chicago. Mike said that Toyota started production of the Prius on August 1....I ordered on August 4...hope to get it before September 30 for the government tax rebate (off our taxes next year). Hope this information helps.

Blue Hoosier

2. twilsonchicago

twilsonchicago Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Blue Hoosier @ Aug 17 2007, 11:56 AM) [snapback]497896[/snapback]</div>
    I appreciate the info, but at this point, I think staying local is preferable to saving $300 long distance.

Maybe you can call your car "Bloosier". Anyway, I hope you get it soon, and that I get mine soon, and that we all end up happy.

Tim
    Chicago