1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Just picked up my 2006 -- a few questions

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by bob dylan, Nov 28, 2005.

1. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I have to say at this point the Prius is very difficult to steal even with the base model. With out a fob matched to the car you really need to put it on a flat bed to steal it. Now once you have it you need to trade out the ECU with one that is keyed to your fob to get it to start. Someone will figure out how to steal it but for the present we are in fat city.

2. windstrings

windstrings Certified Prius Breeder

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Great pics!.... thanks... I don't see much resemblance to Tan in the pics... maybe the flash really brightens them?... At any rate, base on the pics, they look like a very light beige or almost white color.

Maybe you can tell me if the pics you posted really look the same in real life....

thanks.

3. bob dylan

bob dylan New Member

Hello Windstrings,

The interior color is Beige. I called it Tan in an earlier post, but I believe Beige is on the money. They are not white. Some of the pics made them look a little brighter than they are.
    They are Beige (which in my eyes is similar to tan, I guess!).

If anyone has any more questions, let me know.

4. windstrings

windstrings Certified Prius Breeder

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Great!.. I really appreciate you taking the time to respond... I know cameras can be real funny.. especially if real sunlight is bouncing in the picture!

I looked closely.. it seems I can see a bit of tan in one of the rear seat shots, but I couldn't tell if I was imagining it!....
    I think I will like more of a biege/tan look better. thanks!