1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Just picked up my 2010 Prius III ! AWESOME

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Main Forum' started by cc999, Mar 12, 2010.

1. TheSpoils

TheSpoils Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Shhhhh !!! let's not be too positive or excited here, that will only lead to more people buying priuses and that as you know will keep the gas prices lower and the economy will never rebound. We need gas guzzlers who give the bird and make up false reports, they are paying the tab.

2. kremlin

kremlin Prius is a religion, not a car

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I don't think it is a lie... I picked mine last Monday:

2010 Prius III Barcelona red

MSRP: $24,557 (with "Preferred Premium Accessory Package": mats, wheel locks, cargo net, FirstAid kit -- nothing special, really)

No trade-in

Got it for $22,300 (plus ME sales tax + $34 title, this dealership does NOT charge any bogus "doc fees")

Shopped around, contacted all area Toyota dealerships within 120 miles, visited 4 of them, negotiated at 3 of them, until I saw that I got an absolutely the lowest price. Plus, of course, Toyota gave 2 years of free maintenance, since I have 2 Camrys in my household.

3. avian

avian New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    According to the info I have you still paid over 5% of what it cost them. I'm not saying there aren't great deals out there, I got a nice one yesterday. But they aren't just giving cars away, they still take a nice profit. They are just more willing to deal now that people have stopped buying the Prius out of fear.

4. F512M

F512M Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    Congrats!!!