1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Just put the Hood Deflector on

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Kross, Jun 15, 2006.

1. powrfuel

powrfuel New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(FL Buckeye @ Jun 18 2006, 06:39 PM) [snapback]273234[/snapback]</div>

all you're missing now is one of those stick on convex spot mirrors that auto parts stores sell to show you whose in your blind spot..and while your at, better get one of those hanging' frangrance trees' to really add some 'dorkdum' to the package.

2. FL Buckeye

FL Buckeye Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(powrfuel @ Jun 18 2006, 09:53 PM) [snapback]273242[/snapback]</div>
    :D Glad you understand, shows the content of your character. Actually I am missing the defector too. After the blind spot mirror, maybe I should add the mudflaps and oh yea the special paint coating.

3. mssmith95

mssmith95 Michael

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(powrfuel @ Jun 18 2006, 06:53 PM) [snapback]273242[/snapback]</div>

Uhhhhh....nice dorkdum comment!!

We have to point out that you listed your location as "90210", instead of Beverly Hills...

C'mon, we are not all going to agree on what we like or dislike, but no need to crack on others choices.

I just got a nasty rock chip/dent dead center around 4 inches above the emblem on my hood. If I had this deflector it would not have happened. With a bra it still would have dented...so one needs to balance cosmetic appeal with practicality.

4. GasGuzzler87

GasGuzzler87 New Member

Wow I honestly hate the look of deflectors but this one took me by surprise. It looks really good! I think it's the fact that it follows the headlights and gives it hornlike streamline curves. Looks great and they should come like this!.