1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Karma as in Fisker Karma is Back in the Game

Discussion in 'EV (Electric Vehicle) Discussion' started by orenji, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Trollbait

Trollbait It's a D&D thing

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Tesla isn't the best for everyone.
    The past Karma had reliability and quality issues. Hopefully, the new company will do better, but most doubt it.
    The car itself is more than most Model S's sold, while offering lower performance. On the PHEV front, it doesn't offer much more than the Volt. The CT6 PHEV is likely going to trounce it in all measurements when it arrives.

2. bwilson4web

bwilson4web BMW i3 and Model 3

Vehicle:
    2018 Tesla Model 3
    Model:
    Prime Plus
    Three bulls heard the rancher was bringing another bull onto the ranch.

First Bull: "I've been here five years. I'm not giving this new bull any of my 100 cows."
    Second Bull: "I've been here three years and have earned my right to 50 cows. I'm keeping all my cows."
    Third Bull: "I've only been here a year, and so far, you guys have only let me have 10 cows. I may not be as big as you fellows, but I'm keeping all 10 of my cows."​

Just then an 18-wheeler pulls up in the pasture carrying the biggest bull they've ever seen. At 4,700 pounds, each step he takes strains the steel ramp.

First Bull: "I think I can spare a few cows for our new friend."
    Second Bull: "I actually have too many cows to take care of. I can spare a few. I'm certainly not looking for an argument."​

They look over at the third bull and find him pawing the dirt, shaking his horns and snorting.

First Bull: "Son, don't be foolish, let him have some of your cows and live to tell about it."
    Third Bull: "Hell, he can have all my cows. I'm just making sure he knows I'm a bull."​

Source: Three bulls heard the rancher was bringing... - Unijokes.com

Bob Wilson

markabele likes this.
  3. El Dobro

El Dobro A Member

Vehicle:
    Other Electric Vehicle
    Model:
    N/A
    Now, that was a lot of bull.

markabele likes this.