1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Keeping score on Nancy Pelosi.

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Wildkow, Feb 3, 2007.

1. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IsrAmeriPrius @ Feb 9 2007, 04:46 PM) [snapback]387789[/snapback]</div>
    You’re citing and agreeing with the Whitehouse? LOLOLOLOL!! Whoo Hoooooo! [attachmentid=6520]
    With all due respect the White House is wrong on this one, believe me.

It's not a bum rap, she mocks, disparages Bush and the military for the war on terror and when she is called on her extravagance with taxpayers money she uses "security" as an excuse. That's called hypocrisy. BTW she was offered a Gulfstream 500 with a range of 5800 nautical miles. Seats twelve people in lavish comfort, blah, blah, blah http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulfstream_V This aircraft can make the trip with no stops. But NOOOoooooooooooo she abhors the idea that she might have to travel like or rub shoulders with the common folk. She was also offered the former Speaker’s jet and she refused it claiming “security†issues. BTW that’s called hypocrisy. Has it sunk in yet?

Wildkow

Attached Files:

2. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Feb 9 2007, 06:13 PM) [snapback]387818[/snapback]</div>
    Not true!!!

3. fshagan

fshagan Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Feb 9 2007, 03:03 AM) [snapback]387356[/snapback]</div>
    She doesn't need that plane, and she isn't getting it. The Speaker does get military transport for security reasons since 9/11 ... third in line to the Presidency ... but that doesn't have to extend to her staff or extended family. The Air Force's commuter jets are fine for the purpose, and her staff will have to fly on commercial airlines. This is preferable from an environmental standpoint any way.

She feels she's been misrepresented in the reporting on this, and perhaps she has. I don't know, and I don't have the interest to really investigate and try to find out. It is her politics I don't like.

I think Nancy Pelosi is a fine person, a good and true American, a dedicated public servant who has served her district well. I think she is dead wrong on some issues, so I want to see her driven from power, but I do not wish her any ill will.

4. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IsrAmeriPrius @ Feb 9 2007, 08:05 PM) [snapback]387854[/snapback]</div>
    TRUE!
    Please note the all caps form of the word true. According to Godiva and Megansprius that makes it true.

In the future American’s may pay as much as $22,000 tax dollars per hour to fly Speaker of the house Nancy Pelosi around the country. Since September 11th, the Speaker of the House has been provided with a small jet aircraft for security purposes. The small aircraft costs $5,500 per hour to operate and is the size of a Gulfstream 500. Pelosi, however, is currently requesting a reconfigured Boeing 757 with fifty seats.

http://www.wabcradio.com/Article.asp?id=122761&spid=

http://www.aero-news.net/index.cfm?Content...a439acd29a&

The 89th Airlift Wing’s 99th Airlift Squadron, Andrews Air Force Base, Md., operates four C-37As.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulfstream_V

Give the Witch a broom reduce “Global Warming†and pollution not to mention our tax dollars. :lol:

Wildkow

5. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fshagan @ Feb 9 2007, 08:17 PM) [snapback]387859[/snapback]</div>
    Come on fshagen your trying to deny me my fun! :rolleyes: After all the years of the left and Pelosi spewing on Bush it's their turn to experience what they themselves have perfected. For a little while anyway, cause it's so easy it just gets boring after awhile and I'll drop it. I promise, trust me. ;)

Wildkow

6. KMO

KMO Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2023 Prius Prime
    Model:
    N/A
    Oh, guess what. Republicans lying again. Stop the presses...

7. MarinJohn

MarinJohn Senior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(KMO @ Feb 10 2007, 02:40 AM) [snapback]387984[/snapback]</div>
    Remember, they have been relegated to being the 'opposition party', a role they earned, know and do so well as evidenced by the fact they have been in that role for most of the last half century. Dirty tricks didn't originate with Nixon, he just took his party's mantra a little too far.

8. Mirza

Mirza New Member

After years of denying reality and calling liberals terrorist supporters and freedom haters ~ and you've got the audicity to say that....

9. fshagan

fshagan Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Feb 9 2007, 11:47 PM) [snapback]387958[/snapback]</div>
    I think its counter productive. It may be fun sport, but I think the great middle of America will lose patience with the kind of hyperbole the left and right have been spewing lately. Its why a guy like Sen. Obama gets so much attention; he appears moderate to people who don't know him or his policies because he isn't "spewing".

Someone has to love America. It may as well be us!

10. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Feb 10 2007, 02:47 AM) [snapback]387958[/snapback]</div>
    No, please, keep it up for another couple of years. That's one of the big reasons why The Good Guys won both houses this year. If all you neocons keep doing your Bizarro World act, the White House will easily be ours, too.

11. Mirza

Mirza New Member

It never ceases to amaze the kind of stupidity there is out in the world... though I shouldn't be since humans are just a bunch of evolved monkeys.

12. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fshagan @ Feb 10 2007, 12:39 PM) [snapback]388129[/snapback]</div>
    Yep your right besides this is way to easy. I'm out.

Wildkow

p.s. Probably just hang at politetalk.com and watch my p's and q's. Thanks