1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

LA (CA) Dealer Charging MSRP!!!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Kades, Jul 20, 2008.

1. Kades

Kades New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    YES!!! i wanted every one who is looking for a prius in the los angeles area that LONG TOYOTA in EL MONTE is charging ONLY MSRP!!

NO added "tinted window"
    NO chrome rims
    NOTHING EXTRA!!!

Longo Toyota - A Los Angeles Toyota Dealer serving Orange County & Riverside CA

The sales man helping my is richie!! he is very very nice!!!

- there is a waiting list =(

2. w4y

w4y Junior Member

You will nearly always get the best deal at Longo Toyota. They are the LARGEST Toyota dealer in the country.

3. sorka

sorka Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    Limited
    You had me going there for a second until I saw the waiting list comment. There are many dealers charging *less* than MSRP if you're will to sit on the waiting list for 2 months. The more than MSRP mostly applies to those that aren't willing to be patient and want to buy a new prius *NOW*.

4. kazots

kazots LifesaBeach

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I'm interested on the price he has quoted you.

5. Eunurse

Eunurse New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    there a few dealers that will sell for MSRP in so cal. longo is one and then in san diego county there are a few. those that i dealt with here in o.c. were selling for $3000-5000 over and still putting you on a wait list of 1-3 months. i used toyota carlsbad and got a quick (20 days) and MSRP deal. i feel fortunate.

6. Lycanthrope

Lycanthrope New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Bakersfield's both Toyota dealerships are doing MSRP. I'm on a waiting list there. I checked Longo, and in their email response, they said:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]***Please note all Prius' MSRP prices listed are equipped with the Rear Bumper Applique & Z1 package (includes: carpet floor mats, cargo mat, cargo net, and first aid kit)***

And they're charging more for that, so be aware.

Edit: Here are their prices...may change or vary, I guess.

[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Package #2 (MSRP: $24,518) Includes:
    ----Vehicle Stability Control; Backup Camera; Smart Key System; AM/FM CD w/6 Speakers, Aux Audio Input Miniplug, and MP3/WMA Playback Capability. Also Includes: Cruise Control, Heated Outside Mirrors; 15" Alloy Wheels with Trim Ring; Tonneau Cover; Seatback Pockets.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Package #5 (MSRP: $27,223) Includes:
    ----Voice-Activated DVD GPS Navigation System; JBL AM/FM 6-Disc CD Changer with 9 Speakers, Aux Audio Input Miniplug, MP3/WMA Playback Capability, Satellite Radio Capability, and Hands-Free Phone Capability via Bluetooth; Vehicle Stability Control; Backup Camera; Smart Key System; Anti-Theft System; Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror with HomeLink; High Intensity Discharge (HID) Headlamps; Integrated Fog Lamps. Also Includes: Cruise Control, Heated Outside Mirrors; 15" Alloy Wheels with Trim Ring; Tonneau Cover; Seatback Pockets.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Package #6 (MSRP: $28,493) Includes:
    ----Leather-Trimmed Seats and Steering Wheel; Voice-Activated DVD GPS Navigation System; JBL AM/FM 6-Disc CD Changer with 9 Speakers, Aux Audio Input Miniplug, MP3/WMA Playback Capability, Satellite Radio Capability, and Hands-Free Phone Capability via Bluetooth; Vehicle Stability Control; Backup Camera; Smart Key System; Anti-Theft System; Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror with HomeLink; High Intensity Discharge (HID) Headlamps; Integrated Fog Lamp. Also Includes: Cruise Control, Heated Outside Mirrors; 15" Alloy Wheels with Trim Ring; Tonneau Cover; Seatback Pockets.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Package #6 Touring (MSRP: $29,013) Includes:
    ----Leather- Trimmed Seats and Steering Wheel; Voice-Activated DVD GPS Navigation System; JBL AM/FM 6-Disc CD Changer with 9 Speakers, Aux Audio Input Miniplug, MP3/WMA Playback Capability, Satellite Radio Capability, and Hands-Free Phone Capability via Bluetooth; Vehicle Stability Control;Backup Camera; Smart Key System; Anti-Theft System; Auto-Dimming Rearview Mirror with HomeLink Touring Package (European suspension, 16" alloy wheels, different-styled rear spoiler). Also Includes: Cruise Control, Heated Outside Mirrors; Tonneau Cover; Seatback Pockets.
    [/FONT]

7. turnbowm

turnbowm Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    FWIW, the wife and I have been happy customers of Longo Toyota & Longo Lexus since 1997. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!