1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Lane Tracking Assistance questions ?

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Main Forum' started by Chris Wolfgram, Sep 22, 2022.

1. Chris Wolfgram

Chris Wolfgram Active Member

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    So I hate it when my vehicle tries to steer for me, gentle tug or not. I want to steer my own darn car
    So I went I to the dash menu, and scrolled to the gear symble, and found how to turn off LTA, and from there, it shows that it's off. But when I hit the Lane Tracking button on my steering, it says it's on ? Then I go back into the dash menu, and it shows it's still turned off ? What am I missing here ?

2. dacoobob

dacoobob Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    the button on your steering wheel toggles it of and off, no need to do it thru the settings menu unless you want to.

3. Chris Wolfgram

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    Apparently not on mine. Mine will only turn it on. I had to go into the menu to turn it off. Then, if in accidentally turn it on, on the wheel, I have to go back into menus to turn it off. Hmmm.

4. beef jiggles

beef jiggles Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    You can default it to ‘off’ along with every other safety feature in Carista but I don’t know if they make that app for you Android swine.

5. Chris Wolfgram

Vehicle:
    2019 Prius
    Model:
    LE
    lol Love my Androids, but I’m on an Apple iPad right now, and besides the fantastic screen (I’m a photographer) this thing is nothing but an incompatible PITA !

6. beef jiggles

beef jiggles Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    One Apple device in a quiver of MS and Android garbage is not fun. Tried that. You have to go all in. They don’t work well together.

Most photographers I know appreciate the Macbook/iPhone’s for much more than the screens. Takes some getting used to but I would never go back.