1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Latest Break-through for women

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by hycamguy07, Oct 25, 2007.

1. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Yes Ladies, its the Shee-Wee! [​IMG]

No more having to mess with wet seats, No more dealing with gross public bathrooms, No more having to hold the stance for a quick relief......

Its fast & reusable & it even has its own carry-case.!

Visit their site today!

http://www.shewee.com/when.html

There did that sound like a cheesy sales pitch. :rolleyes:

It really is innovated if you think about it, the one thing women complain about the most is using the public rest rooms. So why sit or hover when they can stand? .... :mellow:

2. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    The mens toilets at busy outdoor venues will never be the same again!!

Girls, remember to put the seat down when you're finished. You are about to find out we put the seat up for you not for us.

3. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(patsparks @ Oct 25 2007, 02:23 AM) [snapback]530136[/snapback]</div>
    Yeah, same for Port-a-potties.
    With mandatory usage of this device, men will no longer suffer the indignities of being forced to stand in a co-ed Port-a-potty line while the women folk take so damn long just to go #1. :lol: :lol: :lol:

"COMMON LADY!!!! HURRY IT UP IN THERE . . . THE SECOND HALF KICK-OFF IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN!!!!!" <_<

4. Ichabod

Ichabod Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I rolled my eyes at first because of such problems as carrying a urine-soaked piece of plastic around in your pocket/handbag... but I looked at the site and some of their arguments were fairly convincing.

Women of Priuschat, who's going to buy this and give us the full report after your next road trip? Will it increase your fuel economy since you can just stop on the side of the road and leave the car running while you water the grass?

5. patsparks

patsparks An Aussie perspective

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ichabod @ Oct 25 2007, 08:21 PM) [snapback]530152[/snapback]</div>
    The thing I liked on the site is you can just turn you back on people and pee without embarasement, hahaha.
    The whole time I was reading it I was thinking about that female astronaut who drove across America wearing a nappy to save time.
    It kind of reminds me of when I was 15 and working part time in a petrol station. 2 bikies came in 2-up to get petrol and both got off the bike and once I was starting to put fuel in their bike they both turned to face the oncoming traffic and urinated on the footpath (sidewalk). No stage-fright at all. Can we look forward to similar from the girls now? :huh:
    I wonder if the next version will have a built in wiper? :rolleyes:

6. qbee42

qbee42 My other car is a boat

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    As a side benefit, you can use it to pee off balconies just like one of the drunk guys. :lol:

Tom

7. Ichabod

Ichabod Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    And actual "wee" is probably easier to operate when drunk than a "shewee." I doubt the drunken ladies will have much success in this regard.

8. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    regardless, i'd have a hard time carrying that around unless i washed it after each use. even if i did, i am not a big-purse kinda girl.

9. hycamguy07

hycamguy07 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galaxee @ Oct 25 2007, 10:47 AM) [snapback]530245[/snapback]</div>
    Its washable, and reusable/ steril, and it has its own leak proof carry case!!! :D

The best part as somone mentioned, you could pee in a some what public place! It's only a lewd/lacivious act if the genitals are seen..... ;)

It sounds like a perfect item for women.. B)

They even have a full line of She Wee products listed below. B)
    http://www.shewee.com/buyonline/products.php

10. SSimon

SSimon Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Hycam, are you just trying to raise the time statistics for women's duration in the restroom.? We don't need any more things to have to worry about when going pee pee. Come up w/ a trap door on our pants and undies like you guys get and you may be on to something.

And I'm w/ Galaxee, I hardly need a purse and wouldn't carry one just for a wee funnel.

Thank you for thinking of us though.

11. mojo

mojo Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Three
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galaxee @ Oct 25 2007, 09:47 AM) [snapback]530245[/snapback]</div>
    Im a big fan of recycle/reuse but,theres no reason to reuse this item.
    All they have to do is market it made with recyclable / biodegradable materials.
    It would be like paper snowcone cups stacked in dispensers in each stall.

12. qbee42

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SSimon @ Oct 25 2007, 01:09 PM) [snapback]530309[/snapback]</div>
    You just need waterproof pants, then you can stick a leg in the toilet and go without ever having to unfasten. :rolleyes:

Tom

13. airportkid

airportkid Will Fly For Food

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mojo @ Oct 25 2007, 11:52 AM) [snapback]530378[/snapback]</div>
    Now THAT'S a <strike>m</strike>billion dollar idea. Patent that one before someone else does - the real money is in disposable necessities. Go Mojo! But you'd better hurry before the SheWee people wakeup to the fact that making the SheWee disposable and ubiquitous as TP would be a license to print money.

Mark Baird
    Alameda CA

14. judymcfarland

judymcfarland Queen of Moral Indignation

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Not a new idea - 20 years ago backpacking enthusiasts called it "The 11th Essential" - apparently there was a list of 10 essential things to take backpacking. I actually bought one, but I confess I didn't ever use it. They advised to practice at home in the bath tub before going "public".

15. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    What is this male fascination with women going potty?

No Nascar today?

16. qbee42

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Godiva @ Oct 25 2007, 03:54 PM) [snapback]530411[/snapback]</div>
    How about women going potty on Nascar tires? Then we would really have something. :rolleyes:

Tom

17. Rae Vynn

Rae Vynn Artist In Residence

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
  18. SSimon

SSimon Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rae Vynn @ Oct 25 2007, 03:28 PM) [snapback]530425[/snapback]</div>
    This method seems appropriate for environmentally sound urinating! Seems that if one gets a handle on the method, one wouldn't require the use of toilet paper.

19. h2photo

h2photo Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rae Vynn @ Oct 25 2007, 01:28 PM) [snapback]530425[/snapback]</div>
    he-he I use this when we used to go camping! :lol: